Milwaukee

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:47 am
I'd like to see Michael Redd in a W's jersey! He could be our starting SG. I do that trade since the Bucks said that the only untouchable players are Bogut and Yi! Lights out baby!!! Pickup the Redd man!!!

I would mind using the TPE on Andre Miller. BD needs help bad. And any former starting PG would help the W's! I think used to lead the league in assist and is a very good PG!!! He could easily give BD a 15 minute rest. 8)

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:53 am
I looked at this salary it would almost impossible to pickup the Redd man! I do like Mo Williams! I think he would be a great pickup from the Bucks as a backup to BD!
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:19 am
Lets be real. Mo is a starting point guard, he won't want to come off the bench. And Milwaukee is not going to look to trade two of their best players for nothing. If you want to talk trades, talk about players that teams are looking to move.
-----------------------------------
The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:42 pm
never gonna happen.

is it wrong to wanna open up a thread and see POSSIBLE and REALISTIC trade scenarios?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:59 pm
According to Milwaukee rumors Yi and Bogut are the only untouchables! So where is your arguement?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm
How do you suppose that we get Redd...? We dont have the talent to spare for him, and Monta isnt going anywhere, so dont name him.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:18 pm
Sfsfgiants please refer to the 2nd part of my original posting...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:23 pm
Just because someone isnt on the untouchable list doesnt mean they are on the block. There is no way Redd is being shopped around, and I dont think for one second that they would trade him. He is too valuable to the team, and it would take far too much to pry him.

Obviously, there are no articles or clippings I can show you either way because he isnt getting shopped around in the first place.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:30 am
J-Rich wrote:According to Milwaukee rumors Yi and Bogut are the only untouchables! So where is your arguement?

if theyre not untouchable it doesnt mean they are easily attainable. say we try to get michael redd. find one of our players to match salary...once you do that match talent. if it takes you 2 players to match salary, think about depth. we all say that we have pretty good depth on our team but the reality is that we dont...YET. we have depth talent-wise, but as far as who nelly plays, we are only 8 men deep, sometimes 7. theres no way you can come up with a deal appealing enough to the bucks to get redd to golden state and at the same time benefit our team.

or say we go with your second choice of mo williams. our best chance to get him was this past summer while he was a FA. right now they dont have any other player to play PG that can run the team on the court like he does. we would have to give him another playmaker in return so that's either jax or baron gone. like i said before, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Return to Trades