WOULD YOU DO IT? JKIDD TRADE

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JayPat wrote:Get your popcorn ready, dudes...

I'm on it... :happy1:

:mrgreen:

:happy1: :drinking:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:52 pm
it will never happen

but

the nets would get younger,deeper and bigger

harrington is built for the east. he had more success in the east

Jason kidd has been in multiple trade rumors
Kidd doesnt seem happy in new jersey
He would love to play Oakland
not to mention the chemistry would be thru the roof with Kidd, Nellie and Davis

And you guys think we wouldnt tear **** up with J.Kidd and Davis on the court together
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:59 pm
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

Beleneli
instead of
perovic
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 pm
32 wrote:Hell no. You wanna double-start a point guard AND a center...???

No offense, dude, but this trade is migya-status.

Think I'll start deleting your moronic posts from now on :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:33 pm
migya wrote:

You're not man enough to respond to them? Come on now man, that would be cowardly.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:14 am
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:

You're not man enough to respond to them? Come on now man, that would be cowardly.

You need to get your facts straight JPat, it is not manly to continually argue with a child, I'm getting sick of it and as hobbes said, it is not good for the forum so I'll delete garbage he writes and keep extreme crap he posts or outright instigation, as hobbes will then have to take a look at it

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:15 am
migya wrote:
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:

You need to get your facts straight JPat, it is not manly to continually argue with a child, I'm getting sick of it and as hobbes said, it is not good for the forum so I'll delete garbage he writes and keep extreme crap he posts or outright instigation, as hobbes will then have to take a look at it

wtf???. So the answer to the problem is abusing your mod powers???. Try reading what you just said. You're gonna delete the posts you don't like and keep the ones that you can use against 32. That's what you just said.

[sarcasm]Nice job.[/sarcasm]

The thing is this: we either erase every single post, by both of you, directed against the other or we keep them all. There's no in between. If you want hobbes to be fair, that's the way to do it.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:15 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:

wtf???. So the answer to the problem is abusing your mod powers???. Try reading what you just said. You're gonna delete the posts you don't like and keep the ones that you can use against 32. That's what you just said.

[sarcasm]Nice job.[/sarcasm]

The thing is this: we either erase every single post, by both of you, directed against the other or we keep them all. There's no in between. If you want hobbes to be fair, that's the way to do it.

From now on, any instigating post by #32 will be deleted. That's not abusing moderator powers, that's using the moderator poweres properly! I'm not going to get into any garbage with him, enough's enough. Hobbes said months ago that it's not good for the forum and I'm going to have to go that direction now. If there was suspension powers, like suspend him for a week or so, I could use that but there isn't. Any "slight" difference of opinion is alright, we can respond to each other but when it goes to far it has to stop. I've already locked a couple of threads thatgot out of hand, even the one I brought back that was for humour, when he was obviously sensitive to it

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:21 am
Then I suppose I'll have to delete posts in which you provoke him, right?. It has to work both ways.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:24 am
TMC wrote:Then I suppose I'll have to delete posts in which you provoke him, right?. It has to work both ways.

If you want to go ahead and show me where I provoked him, go right ahead, that's the only way to do it

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:29 am
For starters, when you bumped that thread 32 made when he left temporarily the board. That was uncalled for.

I've usually been by your side, but that was a cheap shot.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:34 am
TMC wrote:For starters, when you bumped that thread 32 made when he left temporarily the board. That was uncalled for.

I've usually been by your side, but that was a cheap shot.

Do you have an opinion on the other threads I brought back? I said why I brought it back. If I wanted to really show everyone how he is, I would have brought back many threads where he is crude, disrespectful and all out instigates with others, as well as myself and I might bring some of those threads back in the near future if I choose to.

You're the one making a big deal out of this right now, something you never did when he was running his crap.

That's all I'm going to say on the subject, no point things getting further down that dark road

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:42 am
Hell yeah! I do that trade! Here are the reasons: 1) Kidd has a large contract that's about to expire! 2) Kristic was pratically untouchable a yr or two ago! 3) Kidd could defend the two position and would allow BD of time to rest and not handling the ball all the time. 4) We'd have alot of money to get us a big time player!!! 5) Kidd rebounds the ball like a PF!!!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:55 pm
this has to be one of the worst trade ideas in history.

kidd and baron? wtf?

and give up 5 players for him?

no way

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:40 pm
J-Rich wrote:Hell yeah! I do that trade! Here are the reasons: 1) Kidd has a large contract that's about to expire! 2) Kristic was pratically untouchable a yr or two ago! 3) Kidd could defend the two position and would allow BD of time to rest and not handling the ball all the time. 4) We'd have alot of money to get us a big time player!!! 5) Kidd rebounds the ball like a PF!!!

1) we're trading 5 people to get 2. what do we do with the other 3 spots?
2) krstic WAS untouchable TWO YEARS AGO.
3) cant argue this one
4) it doesnt free up as much money as you think considering we'd really only free up harringtons contract cuz all the rest are expiring also
5) the sad thing about new jersey is that their pg is their leading rebonder. if he becomes ours then that makes beidrins nearly obsolete
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

PreviousNext

Return to Trades