Jason Williams

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:14 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:I think we should ban dbwallace. He hasn't posted anything interesting or insightful, he just starts threads saying "These players for these players" without any explanation or salary checking.



That;s going too far but dbwallace, you do have to ease off on the trade threads. As I said, like your enthusiasm but tone it down a little bit. I'll take it like you're excited about joining the greatest muthafukin forum on the internet and went wild on your first day :) God Bless! :mrgreen:
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:50 am
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:17 pm
32 wrote:
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...



The only garbage posts, if any, are yours fool. Try contributing positively to the forum instead of starting crap again
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:51 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
dbwallace wrote:you want to ban a lifetime warriror fan for starting topics?

you don't discuss things, it's the difference between talking to us and talking at us.


Arguably that seems like a little too little to ban people for IMO. Either way. This trade (or something like it to make the salaries work) was rumored for months so it's not completely out of the blue.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:55 am
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...



The only garbage posts, if any, are yours fool. Try contributing positively to the forum instead of starting crap again

Starting crap?

You called sfsfsfgiants' posts spam recently. Was that "starting crap"?

... No?

Than how come it is when I do the exact same thing to you...?
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 116
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:14 am
I think the forum may need a separate thread to work out all the differences. Guys and gals, please do not clutter b-ball threads with this nonsence.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:50 am
PistonsFan73 wrote:I think the forum may need a separate thread to work out all the differences. Guys and gals, please do not clutter b-ball threads with this nonsence.


Bud, it carries over to every thread. You get used to it.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 116
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:53 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
PistonsFan73 wrote:I think the forum may need a separate thread to work out all the differences. Guys and gals, please do not clutter b-ball threads with this nonsence.


Bud, it carries over to every thread. You get used to it.

I have to admit, that's where I start losing interest in forum when I have to sift through the piles of rubbish. Somehow we've been able to avoid that in other forums where I'm a member.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:43 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...



The only garbage posts, if any, are yours fool. Try contributing positively to the forum instead of starting crap again

Starting crap?

You called sfsfsfgiants' posts spam recently. Was that "starting crap"?

... No?

Than how come it is when I do the exact same thing to you...?



I joke when I say that about sfsf and I've made it clear
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:44 pm
PistonsFan73 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
PistonsFan73 wrote:I think the forum may need a separate thread to work out all the differences. Guys and gals, please do not clutter b-ball threads with this nonsence.


Bud, it carries over to every thread. You get used to it.

I have to admit, that's where I start losing interest in forum when I have to sift through the piles of rubbish. Somehow we've been able to avoid that in other forums where I'm a member.



It will be kept to a minimum from now on
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:45 pm
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...



The only garbage posts, if any, are yours fool. Try contributing positively to the forum instead of starting crap again

Starting crap?

You called sfsfsfgiants' posts spam recently. Was that "starting crap"?

... No?

Than how come it is when I do the exact same thing to you...?



I joke when I say that about sfsf and I've made it clear


Umm.......

migya wrote:You really are a spammer. You just write for the sake of writing


Maybe I didnt catch the joke... :roll:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
EMan32 wrote:he just joined yesterday...28 posts in a day....i think hes tryin to beat sfsfsfgiants record :!: :mrgreen:

dbwallace's post average: 28.00/day
migya's post average: 16.35/day
sfsfsfgiants post average: 15.38/day
TMC's post average: 14.08/day
32's post average: 12.17/day

I don't think anybody can compare to the huge, raw, insane amount of spam that miggy posts, but if anyone can, dbwallace certainly seems like the favorite...



The only garbage posts, if any, are yours fool. Try contributing positively to the forum instead of starting crap again

Starting crap?

You called sfsfsfgiants' posts spam recently. Was that "starting crap"?

... No?

Than how come it is when I do the exact same thing to you...?



I joke when I say that about sfsf and I've made it clear


Umm.......

migya wrote:You really are a spammer. You just write for the sake of writing


Maybe I didnt catch the joke... :roll:



http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... spam#95199

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... spam#95199

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtop ... spam#98518


No huh, let these remind you
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:31 pm
So adding a wink or a smily face makes it a joke? :roll:

Anyways, whatever.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21926
» Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:13 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:So adding a wink or a smily face makes it a joke? :roll:

Anyways, whatever.



Both me and TMC had joked about that in one of those threads. Take it easy, don't get worked about that

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests