Getting Marion

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:36 am
#32 once again shows what an imbicile he is. People can know plenty about a player by game recaps and analyst reviews. I always go by these as the people who wrote them have extensive information on the player by watching that player play many times. BWright has consistently been stated as being an underdeveloped player that is limited offensively, is a good shot blocker and rebounder

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:21 am
Are you kidding me? You've proven my whole point. :mrgreen:

I base my entire principle of highlights, boxscores, and recaps NOT doing a proper job informing the public on your mindless rambles. :wink: The fact that you'd admit to being void of most people's primary basis of comparison when it comes to sports (ie, WATCHING the actual game!) only compounds an already firm-standing fact. You know nothing. And its because you don't watch the Warriors play.

TMC has proven to be an anomaly in my logic, but you, along with the thousands of mouth-breathing fans that hammer "Yao Ming" into all-star votes, invade Warriors boards to praise Sarunas Jasikevicious, and regard the Warriors trade with the Pacers as a current event, only drive home the point for me. Your ignorance is proof enough. And I'm sure you'll be happy to continue spouting your moronic jargin, further putting yourself in checkmate.

By the way, way to start yet another argument in an otherwise peaceful thread, you dolt. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:30 pm
Nice try voiding someone else's opinion on a technicality. Fact is, you yourself likely haven't seen much of the college games and have gathered less information than me. As for seeing Warriors games, I saw over 20 last season, so I have gathered information from many sources about the team as well. Again you make me laugh with your childish rants #32 but it is getting old

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:03 am
20 Warrior games.

That's about how many NC games I saw Brandan Wright play in (16, actually), so there goes your little theory about me not watching him in college. I even saw him play a game for Brentwood Academy (not to mention, the McDonalds All-Star game). Last year, I followed Kevin Durant, Greg Oden & Mike Conley in Ohio, the whole Gators lineup (Jokim, Al, Corey), Duke & Caronlina, and Georgetown. I knew nothing about Yi Jianlian. I knew nothing about Marco Belinelli when he first came in. I knew nothing about Thaddeus Young, Nick Young, or Spencer Hawes prior to the Draft coverage. But Brandan Wright? Yeah, I've seen him play, dumbass.

By the way, I saw 76 Warrior games last year. You're out of your league. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:33 am
With that sort of viewing (as you say you did), you should have better conclusions than you do :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:25 am
You've seen roughly a quarter of the games last season that I did. Your opinion means dick to me. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:58 pm
32 wrote:You've seen roughly a quarter of the games last season that I did. Your opinion means dick to me. :wink:

That makes it valid :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:16 pm
It took you 2 days to come up with THAT..? ::lol:
Previous

Return to Trades