Mikael is waiting to Exhale

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:04 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Miami Herald ... 9-9-08.
Restricted free agent small forward Mickael Pietrus' agent informed Golden State he prefers a sign-and-trade to Miami, and the Heat has been trying to find a third team with something the Warriors want.

If it turns out to be the Bucks, I'm gonna laugh my ass off and start buying lottery tickets...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:34 am
Looks like Milwaukee Bucks have their mind set on trading. Unfortunately, the players they are looking to deal suck. None of the 3 (Gadzuric: 6'11/245, Simmons: 6'6/230, Villanueva: 6'11/238) can shot block (Gadzuric has the highest avg @ 0.4) or rebound (Simmons @ 3.0). A rebounding and shot blocking big man is what we need right now. Mo Williams as a back up for Baron (In case CJ doesn't pan out) would be nice. Bogut or Yi would be awesome. Redd is not going anywhere.

So, who will the Bucks try to acquire before the Feb. 21 deadline? That’s the $64,000 question. It’s no secret, though, the Bucks would like to acquire an athletic small forward like Golden State’s Mickael Pietrus, who not only has a small contract ($3.47M) but a willingness to play defense.

The Bucks, who are apparently open to dealing Charlie Villanueva, Bobby Simmons, Charlie Bell or Dan Gadzuric, will have a plethora of options besides Pietrus. That’s because seldom, if ever, has there been so many quality players available before the in-season deadline.

www.hoopshype.com
Been a fan since the C-Webb n' Spree days... never a winning record, but you gotta love the W's.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:19 am
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

Pietrus for Villanueva would be awesome :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 pm
villaneuva for pietrus

no brainer

pull the trigger!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Villa for Pietrus would be great...however Tim Roye was saying that the Warriors are still looking to trade Pietrus for a backup PG???
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 pm
I don't care who we get, just get Pietrus out of here. Removing the temptation of playing Pietrus is enough of a gain for me.
Three most hated ex warriors: Mike Dunleavy Jr., Tom Gugliotta, Todd Fuller.
Previous

Return to Trades