Bob Fitzgerald

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:41 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:No matter how much they like to think that they do, the media doesnt know everything. You cant really beleive anything that comes out of owners and coaches mouths. Take Nellie for example. As much as I like him, he talks so much bull its funny. KG doesnt want to stay in Minnesota. He might come to the Warriors, he might not, but KG will not be back in Minnesota.

I will trust the radio guy who also happens to be their broadcaster over the owner. The owner wouldnt say what is going on anyway.

AMEN... 8607.... Let the count down begin!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:44 pm
I think its an absolute riot that the Bishop to the Church of "Trade-For-Garnett!!!" for the past 2 years is suddenly jumping ship when KG's more likely than ever to be in a Warriors uniform... :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:36 pm
Realising that a player, be he a superstar or not, is no longer the best option for the team is called love and objective thinking,
suddenly becoming a supporter for getting a player you said countless times would never be here and wouldn't be a good fit anyway is called bandwagoning, following the rest of the crowd and hypocrisy

:wink:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 am
Wait until it is night before saying that it has been a fine day.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:11 pm
migya wrote:Realising that a player, be he a superstar or not, is no longer the best option for the team is called love and objective thinking,
suddenly becoming a supporter for getting a player you said countless times would never be here and wouldn't be a good fit anyway is called bandwagoning, following the rest of the crowd and hypocrisy

Its not hypocracy. I still believe there's no way McHale would have dealt KG for Troy Murphy, Chris Taft, and Zarko Chaparkaba. :mrgreen:

But Monta Ellis, Brandan Wright, and Al Harrington? Oh yeah. Thats a way more attractive package. And McHale's getting ready to welcome them with open arms to Minnesota.

You wanna talk about hypocracy...

migya wrote:This is a man who is open to leaving and is suavely telling McHale this. He doesn't want to be a bad guy but wants his intentions known. The TWolves are in a rebuilding stage (with no real visible plan) and KG deserves to be with a better team that can be a contender.

THE WARRIORS ARE THAT TEAM!!!!!!

migya wrote:The TWolves will want the best players to fit a rebuilding phase. The Warriors have those young players.

migya wrote:They'd be smarter to just get the most talent they can so they can rebuild without being a terrible team. The Warriros have more expaendable talent than most teams

migya wrote:Much rebuilding can be done by missing the playoffs for a number of years and in fact that is how teams rebuild! Getting a few lottery picks does wonders and adds tradeable pieces as well.

The TWolves will not be in the stronger position if KG demands a trade, much like the Lakers weren't with Shaq

migya wrote:Yea that's right! Trade for Kevin Garnett!

For a real go at the championship this season a try of:

GS - Trades Baron, Murphy, Dunleavy, Pietrus, O'bryant and future 1st rounder (three years from now or more not before)

TWolves - KG, Foye and Mark Blount

Probably a stiff bet!

Throw in Ricky Davis and we send Zarko or Taft and another future 1st rounder!

I've had a few beers here at work and I WANT GARNETT!!!!!

Shall I go on? :mrgreen: ::lol:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:35 pm
32 wrote:
migya wrote:Realising that a player, be he a superstar or not, is no longer the best option for the team is called love and objective thinking,

Its not hypocracy. I still believe there's no way McHale would have dealt KG for Troy Murphy, Chris Taft, and Zarko Chaparkaba. :mrgreen:

But Monta Ellis, Brandan Wright, and Al Harrington? Oh yeah. Thats a way more attractive package. And McHale's getting ready to welcome them with open arms to Minnesota.

migya wrote:This is a man who is open to leaving and is suavely telling McHale this. He doesn't want to be a bad guy but wants his intentions known. The TWolves are in a rebuilding stage (with no real visible plan) and KG deserves to be with a better team that can be a contender.

migya wrote:The TWolves will want the best players to fit a rebuilding phase. The Warriors have those young players.

migya wrote:They'd be smarter to just get the most talent they can so they can rebuild without being a terrible team. The Warriros have more expaendable talent than most teams

migya wrote:Much rebuilding can be done by missing the playoffs for a number of years and in fact that is how teams rebuild! Getting a few lottery picks does wonders and adds tradeable pieces as well.

The TWolves will not be in the stronger position if KG demands a trade, much like the Lakers weren't with Shaq

GS - Trades Baron, Murphy, Dunleavy, Pietrus, O'bryant and future 1st rounder (three years from now or more not before)

Probably a stiff bet!

None of that was hypocrisy, I meant it all at that time, which was one and two years ago. I've explained the reasons why I'm opposed to getting Garnett at this point in time.

I could dig up your old quotes but frankly, I've done that so many times now and showed you to be hypocritical

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 pm
migya wrote:
32 wrote:

Probably a stiff bet!

None of that was hypocrisy, I meant it all at that time, which was one and two years ago. I've explained the reasons why I'm opposed to getting Garnett at this point in time.

I could dig up your old quotes but frankly, I've done that so many times now and showed you to be hypocritical

Ya guys mind stop fighting, and get back to the whole Garnett thing? :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:32 pm
Maybe I should just kick #32 and get it over and done with :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:50 pm
migya wrote:Maybe I should just kick #32 and get it over and done with :mrgreen:

Please, feel free, I will even hold him. :boxing: :wink:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 am
Cant we just give the Twolves Marco instead of Monta? I will take Monta over the Italian every day of the week and twice on Sunday...
This season is not a flop.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:26 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Cant we just give the Twolves Marco instead of Monta? I will take Monta over the Italian every day of the week and twice on Sunday...

:shock: I wish.

They dont want Marco. They want Monta. He is the main person in this trade. If we could give them Marco, we would.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:13 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:Maybe I should just kick #32 and get it over and done with :mrgreen:

Please, feel free, I will even hold him. :boxing: :wink:

He's not too bad, just needs to stop following me around and replying to my posts so much. Be good to choke him out though :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 am
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Cant we just give the Twolves Marco instead of Monta? I will take Monta over the Italian every day of the week and twice on Sunday...

That would be great but as sfsf said, McHale wants Monta more than any other player we have. I take Sundays off by the way :wink:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:00 am

:roll: With your gay little MMA? Haha, please. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:04 pm
32 wrote:

:roll: With your gay little MMA? Haha, please. :mrgreen:

*Starts singing offkey* WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS, WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS? \:D/
PreviousNext

Return to Trades