Trade for Dwight

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:55 pm
::lol:

Your getting worse #32!

The guy that proposes the trade and starts winning after it doesn't know what he's talking about :roll: Yea........ that makes sense

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:09 pm
Once again, your reading comprehension is at the average level of a knat.

Here is a complete list of the people who thought your trade was legit:

- The initial guy who proposed it (aka, XBay)
- The bandit who got away with highway robbery (aka, you)

Everybody else thought it was a lopsided trade. 99 people out of 100 wouldn't trade LeBron James (aka, one of fantasy basketball's top stars) for 2nd tier players like Amare Stoudamire and Luol Deng. You got away with a steal (for once). Enjoy it. One of your millions of BS fantasy trades actually went through. But there's no need to pull an OJ Simpson and try to pretend that you're innocent. You know you got away with one... the least you can do is admit it like a man.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:14 pm
32 wrote:Everybody else thought it was a lopsided trade. 99 people out of 100 wouldn't trade LeBron James (aka, one of fantasy basketball's top stars) for 2nd tier players like Amare Stoudamire and Luol Deng.

:mrgreen:

Yea, Amare and Deng aren't fantasy greats this season..... :roll:

Give it a rest #32, you are the only imbicile around here at the moment and seemingly getting worse.

The fact that xbay did better AFTER that trade shows he got the better out of it but I still did well

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:18 pm
:roll: "Did better". The dude missed the playoffs. You're acting like he made some sort of herotic comeback. Moron.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:22 pm
32 wrote::roll: "Did better". The dude missed the playoffs. You're acting like he made some sort of herotic comeback. Moron.

::lol:

Yea, if the Warriors miss the playoffs they too did worse with their trade midseason :roll:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:38 pm
Fool. The Warriors are gonna have this loaded roster NEXT YEAR, too. XBay won't. Besides, XBay's so-called 'improvement' wasn't nearly as drastic. I'm pretty sure that dude would be higher than 7th place (out of 8) if that trade was any good for him.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:51 pm
Look at the weekly results in that H2H fantasy league and you will see he dramatically improved and won alot more after that trade to the point where he barely missed out on the playoffs and would have made it with just 1 or 2 more weeks

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:32 am
It wasn't the greatest comeback. I'm basing this by weekly matchups... I started 2-5, finished 7-7. I went 9-15 through 21 weeks. Week 13-Week 21, I only lost twice. Through that time, Amare was a double-double man. Going 25/12 in that span. Deng was going 20/10. That was an increase over LeBron who went 24/7/3. Migya then added Ricky Davis... who was 16/4. My point is... my team played much better than before the trade. After the trade, I was not dominant, nor was I great. I was good/decent. I went from disaster to good/decent. I only beat colt who was terrible (sorry colt) and TMC (who had some minor injuries when i faced him). So I pretty much would've been 0-7 before the trade. The way I saw it... LeBron wasn't doing what I thought he was going to. Amare was starting to look like the old Amare and Deng was just another one of those "throw-ins".
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:44 am
xbaywarrior wrote:It wasn't the greatest comeback. I'm basing this by weekly matchups... I started 2-5, finished 7-7. I went 9-15 through 21 weeks. Week 13-Week 21, I only lost twice. Through that time, Amare was a double-double man. Going 25/12 in that span. Deng was going 20/10. That was an increase over LeBron who went 24/7/3. Migya then added Ricky Davis... who was 16/4. My point is... my team played much better than before the trade. After the trade, I was not dominant, nor was I great. I was good/decent. I went from disaster to good/decent. I only beat colt who was terrible (sorry colt) and TMC (who had some minor injuries when i faced him). So I pretty much would've been 0-7 before the trade. The way I saw it... LeBron wasn't doing what I thought he was going to. Amare was starting to look like the old Amare and Deng was just another one of those "throw-ins".

It was a pretty good comeback as you were way out of the playoffs and then almost made it. You would make that trade again but I would seriously think about it because had I kept Amare and to a lesser extent Deng, I would have dminated rebounding, shot blocking and steals more than what I did. I was able to add Ricky Davis but he is up and down and nowhere near the consistent producer that Deng is. I see Deng being a top 25 fantasy pick next season

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:02 am
I'm late... but that trade would be just retarded for the Magic, migya. Dwight is not available. Not even for Lebron himself.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:10 am
It wasn't a realistic trade but one that was fair talentwise right now

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:40 pm
Just forget it, TMC. Even if you think migya is informed about other aspects of basketball (which, personally, I don't), I think we can all agree that his trading skills are at a 1st grade level. You won't convince him that the Dwight Howard trade is unfair, talent-wise, because he won't listen to you.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:21 pm
:crybaby:

:mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:48 am
migya wrote:It wasn't a realistic trade but one that was fair talentwise right now

:scratch: How can an unrealistic trade be fair talentwise?. I'm a bit lost here, pal. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:10 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:It wasn't a realistic trade but one that was fair talentwise right now

:scratch: How can an unrealistic trade be fair talentwise?. I'm a bit lost here, pal. :wink:

What he meant to say is that it's neither realistic or fair. He was talking out of his ass again. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Trades