Deadline Deals That WORK

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Sean May is not lost in the Bobcats rotation!!! He out with tendinitis in his knee!!! While Okafor plays the 5, Wallace plays the 3? How is May out of the rotation???

Richardson straight up for Varejao??? HUH NO!!!!

Someone here is being a Gary St. Jean!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:36 pm
I'd rather take Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats!!! He's a much more productive player for the W's!!! Grabbing 15 or more rebs and scoring more than 25 pts in recent games!!! While playing with Okafor!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:34 pm
:roll: ...

J-Rich wrote:Sean May is not lost in the Bobcats rotation!!! He out with tendinitis in his knee!!! While Okafor plays the 5, Wallace plays the 3? How is May out of the rotation???

Barely cracking 20 minutes a night as a starting PF in your 2nd year is being "lost in the rotation". Bickerstaff seems to prefer playing Okafor at his natural 4, with Brezec as the 5. Sean May is a similar (read: less talented) version of Okafor. Bernie seems to like him better as Emeka's backup; rather than his sidekick. Know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.

J-Rich wrote:Richardson straight up for Varejao??? HUH NO!!!!

Who said straight up? Sasha's a nice project that'll score a lot of points in Golden State and Marshall's a shooter (which thrives in a Nelly-type offense). Plus, Anderson Varejao is a rebounding monster (something everyone's bitching for). Reading is essential, when trying to debate, JRich.

J-Rich wrote:Someone here is being a Gary St. Jean!!!!

Gary St. Jean traded young talent for established veterans at the end of their run. I'm trying to aquire youngsters, like Sasha and Anderson, in exchange for a veteran (Richardson). In fact, I'm the complete opposite of Gary St. Jean, you tool. Do you even think before smashing the keyboard?

J-Rich wrote:I'd rather take Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats!!! He's a much more productive player for the W's!!! Grabbing 15 or more rebs and scoring more than 25 pts in recent games!!! While playing with Okafor!!!

Which is exactly why the Bobcats won't trade him. You think Charlotte's more likely to give up Gerald Wallace (aka, the only guy to average over 2 blocks and 2 steals per game, last season) rather than Sean May?

You're a crackhead. Stop responding to this thread.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:12 pm
The only knock on this is that Pierce might not wanna play for us.. well... 'cause we're the Warriors. However, after that 18-game skidmark in Celtics history, he might be happy with playing anywhere else.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:20 pm
JayPat wrote:The only knock on this is that Pierce might not wanna play for us.. well... 'cause we're the Warriors. However, after that 18-game skidmark in Celtics history, he might be happy with playing anywhere else.

Baron Davis and Paul Pierce are childhood friends... and they both knew Stephen Jackson.

I think Pierce would be thrilled to land in Golden State.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 am
ok
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:38 am
"You're a crackhead. Stop responding to this thread"

hahah,i lol'd
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:27 am
32 wrote:
J-Rich wrote:I'd rather take Gerald Wallace from the Bobcats!!! He's a much more productive player for the W's!!! Grabbing 15 or more rebs and scoring more than 25 pts in recent games!!! While playing with Okafor!!!

Which is exactly why the Bobcats won't trade him. You think Charlotte's more likely to give up Gerald Wallace (aka, the only guy to average over 2 blocks and 2 steals per game, last season) rather than Sean May?

Before talking more non-sense about Gerald Wallace, he'll void his contract this year... which means the Bobcats may be open to trade him, but we shouldn't. It would be a salary dump.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:06 am
TMC wrote:
32 wrote:

Before talking more non-sense about Gerald Wallace, he'll void his contract this year... which means the Bobcats may be open to trade him, but we shouldn't. It would be a salary dump.

Exactly. That idea was moronic to begin with.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:52 pm
Uhhh the W's were close to trading for in before the season started!!! I was high on the guy before the season started!!! Take your gripe somewhere!!!
Last edited by J-Rich on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:54 pm
Let's trade #32 for Gasol!!! I think the numbers will workout!!!!

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:21 pm
32 wrote:Zarko Chaparkaba

HOW DARE YOU!!! :evil:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 pm
J-Rich wrote:Let's trade #32 for Gasol!!! I think the numbers will workout!!!!

You have lost your exclamation point privileges. Fuckhead
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 pm
J-Rich wrote:Let's trade #32 for Gasol!!! I think the numbers will workout!!!!

You have lost your exclamation point privileges. Fuckhead
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:21 am
cabarkapa wrote:
32 wrote:Zarko Chaparkaba

HOW DARE YOU!!! :evil:

LMAO! ::lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Trades