Nelson Asking For Pre-Deadline Deal

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will MP stay a Warrior this season?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes : 7

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Biedrins would be a better TRADITIONAL power forward than anyone we've had in a while. That's true. But I guarentee we'll lose more games by putting O'Bryant and Biedrins in the game at the same time. They aren't like Duncan and Robinson (who could both shoot midrange J's); they're both helpless out of the paint. That sort of duo never works.

Right now, Biedrins running rings around the other teams centers is working for him. Why screw with it? Especially when we have such a nice option, in Harrington, at power forward anyway? There's no reason to make these changes.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:10 am
i was only considering harrington at the 3 so we could have another defender in the game. i know the 4 and 5 wouldnt be the best scoring tandem in the league but i'd figure 1, 2, and 3 would be, and 4 and 5 can concentrate on defense and rebounding.

i agree o'bryant isnt ready, but i say throw him into the fire and get him experience sooner, we've been waiting around long enough to go no where.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:34 am
Not much will likely happen now for the team as far as trades and really, alot has happened already. Getting more of a rebouding PF would be great but this team is built for run and gun more than ever and that is what Nelson has to do with them. SJackson has been real good so far and the rest of the team needs to follow

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Trades