Eddie Griffin Trade

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:07 am
JayPat wrote:Besides being a better shot-blocker, I don't really how he will be that much better than Powell...

Well, he has a bit more range in his shot than Powell... other than that, I don't think he'd add much more.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 pm
TMC wrote:
JayPat wrote:Besides being a better shot-blocker, I don't really how he will be that much better than Powell...

Well, he has a bit more range in his shot than Powell... other than that, I don't think he'd add much more.

Yeah, and from past experience I don't like all my big men to have that much range. Especially since Troy wasn't a real good outside shooter anyway.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:31 pm
TMC wrote:

In the same minutes as Powell, Griffin produces more points, rebounds, and blocks.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:51 am
32 wrote:
TMC wrote:

In the same minutes as Powell, Griffin produces more points, rebounds, and blocks.

I agree with 32 that Griffin has much more skills than Powell right now. I used to love Eddie in fantasy leagues because he hits 3's, gets Blocks and is center eligible. That was a few years ago when he actually got PT.

Now i have no problem trading for a PF, we desperately need one.

My question about Griffin is his work ethic. There has to be a reason why he is not playing, then he drunk drives and crashes while masturbating. What the hell? And not that im juding him driving and masturbating, but mon you DO NOT tell the cops that. I think for him just admitting he was doing goes to show hes not all there mentally.

And i thought about the coach hating his guts for personal reasons. But thats the same coach that gives Ricky Davis madd playing time. If he was playing under Skinny Van Gundy, maybe. But if u have game in Minny u on the court.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:27 pm
:dontknow:

Nelly fixed Baron... and he unleashed Biedrins and Monta. Why couldn't he do the same for Griffin?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:49 pm
32 wrote::dontknow:

Nelly fixed Baron... and he unleashed Biedrins and Monta. Why couldn't he do the same for Griffin?

But cmon masturbating while driving?!?! Then telling the cops? Thats more mental than Artest.

But yea I guess with one Nelly interview he can get Eddie Griffin to wisen up. Either that or he would go Latrell on him. LOL I can imagine now what Nelly woulda said if Griffin was on our team when that happened.

But hey its worth the gamble, what we got to lose?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:30 pm
We're borderline playoffs, it would put us down the shithole.
Previous

Return to Trades