A second chance for Artest

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:56 pm
ok if we get lewis than we can talk about how were gonna keep him...dont get your hopes up...

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Hey everyone, I have been a Warriors fan since the spree days and am going to be hard core even through these hard times. I always come onto this board to see what everyone has to say but this is the first time posting.

All I have to say is that I believe if there is anyway we could get Artest that would be a dream come true. If we could somehow give up Pietrus and SJax I would be the happiest person. Just think, what are the things that this team lacks. 1) toughness 2) defense 3) rebounding
Add the three up and you get Ron Artest. I think he would thrive in the running game because there are going to be many shots to go around. I think he would respect Nelly and know his role to be the defening, rebounding machine he is capable of. (Very Rodman like) Just think of him playing the 4 and not harrington which i think is much better suited for the 3 anyways. Oh man, I guess I can only dream though, Just thought I'd sahre some thoughts for the first time.

Davis, Roony
J-Rich, Monte
Al, Barnes, Kelena
Artest, Powell
Biedrins, Foyle

Nice 9-10 man rotation to me

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:05 pm
Why didn't they just offer Murphy and Ike for Artest last year??? Instead we get another tweener who like to shoot 3's!!!

Let's make a move for Pau Gasol!!! We need some type of inside presense!!! Really nobody in the league is afraid of AB!!! Other physical centers have been getting more than their share of points on AB!!!! Comeon where the **** does Nene come out with 24pts and a highlight dunk with AB watching!!! Didn't the man just come back from ACL surgery!!! I have yet seen AB commit a hard foul on somebody!!!

Our hopes are too high on AB!!! I'm not expecting the world out of AB.He will turnout to be a good center! But not a great one like everyone is expecting!!! Only the great ones play a crucial role in their teams success (more wins!!!). AB is not a difference maker!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:13 pm
G-Unit Fan 4Life wrote:Hey everyone, I have been a Warriors fan since the spree days and am going to be hard core even through these hard times. I always come onto this board to see what everyone has to say but this is the first time posting.

All I have to say is that I believe if there is anyway we could get Artest that would be a dream come true. If we could somehow give up Pietrus and SJax I would be the happiest person. Just think, what are the things that this team lacks. 1) toughness 2) defense 3) rebounding
Add the three up and you get Ron Artest. I think he would thrive in the running game because there are going to be many shots to go around. I think he would respect Nelly and know his role to be the defening, rebounding machine he is capable of. (Very Rodman like) Just think of him playing the 4 and not harrington which i think is much better suited for the 3 anyways. Oh man, I guess I can only dream though, Just thought I'd sahre some thoughts for the first time.

Davis, Roony
J-Rich, Monte
Al, Barnes, Kelena
Artest, Powell
Biedrins, Foyle

Nice 9-10 man rotation to me

Not gonna happen. We can't package any of the players we aquired from Indiana this year. They can be traded by themselves, but not in a package deal.

Besides, Stephen Jackson seems like underpayment for Artest... but, what the hell, Mullin was able to swing Harrington and Jackson for Murphy and Dunleavy! \:D/

Perhaps our awesome VP could pull of ANOTHER stellar deadline deal (like he did for Baron Davis a couple years back). :D
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Trades