Trade Murphy!!!

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:59 pm
With AB playing the 5 spot and Murph playing the 4. I don't know why the W's aren't outrebounding their opponents? Murphy ususually plays on the perimeter and he should be grabbing all those loose ball that AB can't get to!

Trade his dumb ass!!! All of a sudden he's shooting 3's like he's Ray Allen or something...
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:24 pm
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINLLAY i agreed with you but who will want him on there team?
This is the year

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:42 pm
Trade him for expirers. I don't even care he needs to go. My least favorite player on the team. Hes a PF but plays like a soft SG, hes the opposite of clutch, he pulls down 10 boards a game but they're all garbage none are offensive. Ike is what we need hes a beast in the post and can board ok. I say do what we did with fish trade him away for 3 players that rot on the bench on other teams and are expiring at the end of the year. Best thing we could do.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:14 pm
Dubs4life wrote:Trade him for expirers. I don't even care he needs to go. My least favorite player on the team. Hes a PF but plays like a soft SG, hes the opposite of clutch, he pulls down 10 boards a game but they're all garbage none are offensive. Ike is what we need hes a beast in the post and can board ok. I say do what we did with fish trade him away for 3 players that rot on the bench on other teams and are expiring at the end of the year. Best thing we could do.

NO! The dun is your least favourite player! Show some sanity :mrgreen:

I'm more and more leaning towards this idea of trading Murphy for expirers because he really is not doing much! A backup PF has to attained though

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:13 pm
Dubs4life wrote:Trade him for expirers. I don't even care he needs to go. My least favorite player on the team. Hes a PF but plays like a soft SG, hes the opposite of clutch, he pulls down 10 boards a game but they're all garbage none are offensive. Ike is what we need hes a beast in the post and can board ok. I say do what we did with fish trade him away for 3 players that rot on the bench on other teams and are expiring at the end of the year. Best thing we could do.

Um.. what? Murphy averaged over 2.5 Offensive RPG, that is excellent. I won't mind trading him though as long as we get something back.

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:37 pm
Murphy averaged over 2.5 Offensive RPG, that is excellent.
really? It really doesnt seem like it. Oh well still my least favorite player on the team.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:35 am
John Patrick wrote:Um.. what? Murphy averaged over 2.5 Offensive RPG, that is excellent. I won't mind trading him though as long as we get something back.

What about cap room to be able to re-sign Monta and Dre? :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:59 am
It doesn't matter they can still resign their players. They just would endup paying luxary tax or being over their limit!!! The W's management said they would be willing to do that!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:04 am
Who the **** cares about 2.5 offensive rebs it doesn't relate to any W's wins. It's just a ****ing fantasy box score that people can talk about. What matters is the ****ing wins. I could care less is BD is averaging only 4 assists a game if we're 14-6!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:50 am
TMC wrote:
John Patrick wrote:Um.. what? Murphy averaged over 2.5 Offensive RPG, that is excellent. I won't mind trading him though as long as we get something back.

What about cap room to be able to re-sign Monta and Dre? :wink:

Certainly would be an option.
Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:46 pm
I dun want to see the Warriors going over CAP

and

WE STILL DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFF!!!!

I hope that does not happen..
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:21 pm
bboyppis wrote:I dun want to see the Warriors going over CAP

and

WE STILL DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFF!!!!

I hope that does not happen..

We already are over the cap
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:27 pm
John Patrick wrote:

Um.. what? Murphy averaged over 2.5 Offensive RPG, that is excellent. I won't mind trading him though as long as we get something back.

right now, in the same minutes as AB, murph is 76th in the league in Offensive boards (AB is 16th)
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:48 pm
Talkin about last year.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:14 am
Murphy has been a real big disappointment so far this season and if he were not here, not much would be different

migya make the ring fall on ya
Next

Return to Trades