Boozer

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:04 pm
Boozer would win mvp if the season ended today. just throwing that out there. Of course at the same time last year people were saying that about camby
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:26 pm
Boozer wasn't injured much his first two seasons (missed seven games the second season). I think it's a little early to condemn him as injury-prone for the rest of his career. It might very well happen but it wouldn't be the first time someone shook two injury riddled seasons off. I'd also say the guy has a pretty damn effective mid-range jumper. He's not just a put-back guy. Shoots his FT's well as well.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:33 pm
cladden wrote:Boozer wasn't injured much his first two seasons (missed seven games the second season). I think it's a little early to condemn him as injury-prone for the rest of his career. It might very well happen but it wouldn't be the first time someone shook two injury riddled seasons off. I'd also say the guy has a pretty damn effective mid-range jumper. He's not just a put-back guy. Shoots his FT's well as well.

Yeah, my main knock on him is his lack of defense, but he's able to score and a monster on the boards. That's for sure.

About the injuries, he first needs to have a healthy season to consider them a thing of the past. Right now, he's coming from two bad seasons in that regard. There's no reason to think he will be injured again... but there's also no reason to believe he'll be healthy the whole year. We'll see.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:44 pm
cladden wrote:Boozer wasn't injured much his first two seasons (missed seven games the second season). I think it's a little early to condemn him as injury-prone for the rest of his career. It might very well happen but it wouldn't be the first time someone shook two injury riddled seasons off.

Well, Baron Davis played his first complete 3 NBA seasons. We all know how that ended.

Usually, when a player becomes brittle in the middle of his career, he seldom shakes it off. There's too much moving, rushing to get back, overworking it, plus the added stress when you're a star.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely. I predict Boozer plays 50-something games this year. People are shitting themselves over nothing. WE'RE ONLY 12 GAMES DEEP, for Christ sakes!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:09 pm
bozzer been good how about a mupy for bozzer trade but they never do that
This is the year
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:42 am
cladden wrote:Boozer wasn't injured much his first two seasons (missed seven games the second season). I think it's a little early to condemn him as injury-prone for the rest of his career. It might very well happen but it wouldn't be the first time someone shook two injury riddled seasons off. I'd also say the guy has a pretty damn effective mid-range jumper. He's not just a put-back guy. Shoots his FT's well as well.

I've seen the Jazz v Pistons game and Boozer looks sensational! His jumpshot is real good and he can rebound real well. He is the best player in the Jazz right now and close to the best player in the nba so far! Be interesting to see if he can keep this going but it doesn't look like he's slowing down

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:03 am
migya wrote:

I've seen the Jazz v Pistons game and Boozer looks sensational! His jumpshot is real good and he can rebound real well. He is the best player in the Jazz right now and close to the best player in the nba so far! Be interesting to see if he can keep this going but it doesn't look like he's slowing down

[url]
Well. He certainly was slowed down by Murph/Dre and the rest of our zone tonight[/url]
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:05 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:Boozer would win mvp if the season ended today.

Oh. You mean after 14 games?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:41 pm
cladden wrote:
migya wrote:

[url]
Well. He certainly was slowed down by Murph/Dre and the rest of our zone tonight[/url]

And a good job by the team but Boozer has been great this season so far

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:03 pm
got a questoin for u all...

whose D is worse...

Murphy or Boozer?

lol :shock:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:00 pm
Ugh.

That's like answering which stench is worse: vomit or dog ****.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:56 am
#32 wrote:Ugh.

That's like answering which stench is worse: vomit or dog ****.

I don't think that's fair. Vomit is waaay worse than dog ****. :-)
Previous

Return to Trades