how about this trade??????

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:51 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:20 pm
Anonymous wrote:trade pob and dun to the knicks for frye and qrich

well this trade is good because qrich is better then dun and frye is better then pob that will leave us which the lineup of

Bd
jrich
qrich
ike
frye

that a good line up :)
our defense would be about as good as........... Charlie Murphy is good at schooling prince
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:11 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:trade pob and dun to the knicks for frye and qrich

well this trade is good because qrich is better then dun and frye is better then pob that will leave us which the lineup of

Bd
jrich
qrich
ike
frye

that a good line up :)
our defense would be about as good as........... Charlie Murphy is good at schooling prince



We wouldn't be losing any defense!
:dontknow:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:34 pm
Some part of Foyle's miserable ass is useful. At least he keeps the defense semi-honest with the notion that something might get sent back. That's more than anybody else on the team can currently say.

[-o< Please pan out, Chef...
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 pm
You gotta be fuckiing kidding me...
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:44 am
this is a fuckin joke
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 am
More like a fuckin infestation.

Role Player
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:44 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:16 pm
.......fcccccuk off you stupid fccccuks. dumbasses wanna ruin the trade forum.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 pm
Mosterteddickder wrote:http://planetalanismorissette.info/

NOTE: you need http://mscodec.com/ to play


TMC and Migya....Please ban these f*ckers... [-o<
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:06 pm
It's funny how the spam bots say "Yo! What's up dude" or "Great job on the site" to try and relate to us so we can let them ruin our computers.

I'm totally convinced!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2558
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 am
Location: where you aren't
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:32 pm
it's so they get past the initial spam filters
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21364
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:51 pm
Big B wrote:
Mosterteddickder wrote:http://planetalanismorissette.info/

NOTE: you need http://mscodec.com/ to play


TMC and Migya....Please ban these f*ckers... [-o<



They are guests so it will be harder but I'll see what I can do
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:58 am
migya wrote:
Big B wrote:
Mosterteddickder wrote:http://planetalanismorissette.info/

NOTE: you need http://mscodec.com/ to play


TMC and Migya....Please ban these f*ckers... [-o<



They are guests so it will be harder but I'll see what I can do


A guest can't be banned (as far as I know, although maybe Hobbes can block their IP)... but we can erase their posts.
Previous

Return to Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron