Offseason!!!

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:05 pm
Personally, I don't think Mullin won't make a blockbuster trade this summer...I think he is content with what the W's have and build on this team...Plus, we just gave away our potentially 6th draft pick for maybe the 8th or 9th... Typically W's always finding a way to mess things up and making excuses for the future...The 49ers of basketball...bad team and bad owners as well!!!

If we just lose just 1 more game that would have made a difference in our draft pick!!!...That just pisses me even more...Knowing the W's luck will drop to the bottom of the order....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:36 am
J-Rich wrote:Typically W's always finding a way to mess things up and making excuses for the future...The 49ers of basketball...bad team and bad owners as well!!!

And that shows how much you know about the 49ers history... 'Nuff said.

J-Rich wrote:If we just lose just 1 more game that would have made a difference in our draft pick!!!...That just pisses me even more...Knowing the W's luck will drop to the bottom of the order....

Not much. It would just improve our chances for the lottery, maybe a 5% at best, probably less.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:03 pm
Another random, ape-shiit post from J-Rich... hey, at least it's in the proper section this time!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:16 pm
What are you talking buddy #32 both of my posting were correct Mullin doesn't want to break up the team and the W's dropped down to the 9th picks...

Now go suck on your bu... di... and make sure you swallow it!!! Go blow yourself!!!!

Return to Trades