KG

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:34 pm
migya wrote:Like I've said before - Murphy, Dunleavy, Taft or Fisher and this draft's 1st round pick for KG
or
Baron, Murphy, Dunleavy, Taft or Fisher and this draft's 1st round pick for Banks and KG.
Either of these two offers are better than most teams can offer!

I certainly would want O'Neal before any of the Warriors cast-offs. Murphy is limited, Dunleavy is coming off a lousy season, Fisher is a pretty small piece and Taft is coming off back surgery.

O'Neal is a still young All-Star calibur bigman. The Warriors just can't compete unless is would involve including Diogu and/or J-Rich.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:47 pm
12 years and one trade is gonna do it ? Mullin's THINKING longterm, as in a championship caliber team. I totally feel ya, but I don't. I've already mentioned the only candidates that wouls satisfy J23's departure. He's not gonna be traded until 09-10, and thats only if he does.---***030***---
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:25 pm
thinkingwarriors wrote:
migya wrote:Like I've said before - Murphy, Dunleavy, Taft or Fisher and this draft's 1st round pick for KG
or
Baron, Murphy, Dunleavy, Taft or Fisher and this draft's 1st round pick for Banks and KG.
Either of these two offers are better than most teams can offer!

I certainly would want O'Neal before any of the Warriors cast-offs. Murphy is limited, Dunleavy is coming off a lousy season, Fisher is a pretty small piece and Taft is coming off back surgery.

O'Neal is a still young All-Star calibur bigman. The Warriors just can't compete unless is would involve including Diogu and/or J-Rich.

McHale will want as many talented and young pieces as possible!

Murphy is no castoff and dun has been playing well the last 3 weeks (hopefully will fool McHale :mrgreen: ). Fisher has been solid most of this season and is better than most of the garbage in the TWolves right now.

Baron would make McHale blow his load I reckon, as the TWolves have never really had a star PG for a long time (Cassell nothing like Baron)

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Trades