knicks writer ridicules Nelon's apathy

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:06 pm
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... _acro.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:14 pm
not so much nelson's apathy, but the apathetic climate nelson has settled himself into. the owner, fans, and the two "beat writers" can't touch nelson right now. the owner can't complain because he/she/it is nowhere to be seen. the fans(me!) are blinded by the high scoring fast paced games or the 10 minutes of wright/randolph PT (rookie in the game?!? OMG!!). and the local media doesn't have enough fire power to rile up the fanbase.

if the knicks gave the amount of effort we gave last night, there would be a strike on d'antoni's permanent record.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Dear Filip Bondy,

I think you forgot exactly the city the GS Warriors play in. Let me remind you, OAKLAND! I'm going to foreword your sorry asss article your pathetic media town calls journalism, and when the Knicks play in oakland, u show up, i will be passing out 10,000 flyers with your face on it, and attach to highlight some of the insulting words you lashed out at the greatest fans in sports.

Last time i check u numb nut, ur pathetic team has been the butt of the jokes, not us these last few years. Minimal fan base? Excuse us for not living in a city so big the rats will take over in 3 years.

Make fun of Nelly all you want, but ur sorry team hired Isaih, currently dealing with Marbury, signed Jerome James to a 5 year, 40 million dollar deal. A pathetic beat writer is gonna make fun of us? WE WON $%^*#@ GAMES LAST YEAR U CLOWN. Playoffs the year before. And its still November (well almost December).

SO hope Karma bites u in the ass, and i hope LeBron Stays in Cleveland, Bosh goes to Dallas, and u get stuck with an Old Dirk N. and sign Darko Milichic to a MAX contract. Cuz Frankly, ur team has a better chance at doing that then ours, u weasel

Sincerly,

A true sports fan
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:07 pm
flip is a drip
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 am
Any "guy" that looks like this =

Cant be taken seriously............like the rest of New York writers, they all seem to do the old switch-a-roo with what comes out of there asses and their mouths.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:34 am
:D :D :D

"minimal fanbase" was the phrase that really pissed me off... :banghead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Return to News Articles