Memphis reaches agreement with Orlando's Milicic

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:51 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:To name a few that rebound as much or just slightly better per minute than Darko does - Pachulia of Atlanta, Brezec of Bobcats, Webber while in Detroit, Rasheed Wallace of Detroit, Shaquille O'neal of Miami, Andrew Bogut of Milwaukee, Eddy Curry (perhaps the worst rebounding starting Center there is), Jason Collins of New Jersey, Nenad Krstic of New Jersey

That's a nice list of the worst rebounding big men in the game, buddy. :wink:

Amazing that there are so many of them

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:00 pm
migya wrote:To name a few that rebound as much or just slightly better per minute than Darko does - Pachulia of Atlanta, Brezec of Bobcats, Webber while in Detroit, Rasheed Wallace of Detroit, Shaquille O'neal of Miami, Andrew Bogut of Milwaukee, Eddy Curry (perhaps the worst rebounding starting Center there is), Jason Collins of New Jersey, Nenad Krstic of New Jersey

LMAO!

You site an over-the-hill Shaq, a crowded Detroit frontcourt (both of whom have average 10 boards a game before), 4 foreign players (who, other than Biedrins, usually don't rebound), and the worst starting center in the Eastern conference two years ago?!

Your only valid example was Eddy Curry, aka Al Harrington plus 50 pounds.

If thats the kind of "talent" you see in Darko, then maybe we just have different standards. I'm sure you'd love to draft Jason Collins or Zaza Pachulia if you were starting a team, but I'd typically label those players as trash... :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:49 pm
32 wrote:

LMAO!

You site an over-the-hill Shaq, a crowded Detroit frontcourt (both of whom have average 10 boards a game before), 4 foreign players (who, other than Biedrins, usually don't rebound), and the worst starting center in the Eastern conference two years ago?!

Your only valid example was Eddy Curry, aka Al Harrington plus 50 pounds.

If thats the kind of "talent" you see in Darko, then maybe we just have different standards. I'm sure you'd love to draft Jason Collins or Zaza Pachulia if you were starting a team, but I'd typically label those players as trash... :mrgreen:

Just simply saying - "migya, you're right, I didn't realise there was so much trashy big men in the nba", would have been enough :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 am
You called Darko "a decent rebounder". You proved yourself wrong by citing nothing but trash as examples of Darko-like play. You were wrong. You proved it yourself. :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to News Articles