Jermaine Wants Lakers But Trade Talks Stall

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:40 pm
Reason why Lakers wouldn't trade for Kidd is because he is aging and only has some 2 years left. Reason why they wouldn't trade for Artest is because he is a proven headcase as he has showed yet again. Jermaine is much more of a sure thing and a superstar

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:33 am
I also think Jermaine if their best bet. Not sure it's going to happen, tho, but that's their only option right now. And they'll have to part ways with Bynum to get him. There's no other way.

Still, if I had to bet, I'd do it for this trade not happening.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:28 am
I don't think it will happen either, as Kobe has demanded a trade really. Bynum is nothing yet and is no sure thing to be any good either so if they have a real chance of doing this trade, they need to sell it to Kobe so they get back to being contenders

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:06 pm
migya wrote:Reason why Lakers wouldn't trade for Kidd is because he is aging and only has some 2 years left. Reason why they wouldn't trade for Artest is because he is a proven headcase as he has showed yet again. Jermaine is much more of a sure thing and a superstar

Jermaine is an injury/suspension risk at all times.

Jason Kidd would be far more of a sure thing... at least, for the next 2 or 3 years. Jermaine is a headcase, too. Not as dramatic as Artest, but he's still a headcase
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 am
32 wrote:
migya wrote:Reason why Lakers wouldn't trade for Kidd is because he is aging and only has some 2 years left. Reason why they wouldn't trade for Artest is because he is a proven headcase as he has showed yet again. Jermaine is much more of a sure thing and a superstar

Jermaine is an injury/suspension risk at all times.

Jason Kidd would be far more of a sure thing... at least, for the next 2 or 3 years. Jermaine is a headcase, too. Not as dramatic as Artest, but he's still a headcase

Jermaine is not a player that is frequently suspended, Lakers would be better with him than they are now, relying on health ofcourse.

Kidd is currently 34 years old! He will start his decline very soon

Previous

Return to News Articles