Michael Jordan expected to hire Rod Higgins as GM.

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:14 am
ChronicallyInclined wrote:i like the bobcats foundation. what they really need is experience and a few vets to help them out. i like okafor's defensive presence, and morrisons shooting. felton's game. a few more pieces and maybe they'll be somethin.

Gerald Wallace, if he is kept, is a great player that really helps Okafor with the defense. They should be able to get a good player in the draft, hopefully a PF (moving Okafor to Center) or Center

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:35 am
migya wrote:Gerald Wallace, if he is kept, is a great player that really helps Okafor with the defense. They should be able to get a good player in the draft, hopefully a PF (moving Okafor to Center) or Center

Yeah, Brezec is serviceable, so, if they're able to re-sign Wallace, they should draft/trade for a decent SG and they'll be set.

Of course, I'm pretty sure they won't keep Wallace...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:41 am
They need a far better option defensively and rebounding than Brezec. The Bobcats must resign GWallace, they will be much weaker if they don't. He is such a rarity with his amazing defense and great athleticism that they will find it hard to replace him

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:48 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Yea but he was a lottery pick for a team that was in need of setting up it's starting five.

They only drafted May to help bring fans to the arena...

And I don't think 13th is really a 'lottery' pick, per say. I mean, I know that's what they call it, but, really, only thre Top 10 picks are 'lottery' picks (and some years, it's even less than that).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to News Articles