Yet another Indy-trade article

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:13 pm
http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/daless ... 1#continue

Not too bad an article though. I read the entire thing without losing interest.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:52 pm
cladden wrote:http://www.nj.com/columns/ledger/dalessandro/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/1174195652270380.xml&coll=1#continue

Not too bad an article though. I read the entire thing without losing interest.

very good read. He did let the dungmurphy off the hook,and we in the bay know what a drag they were, but I agree with him and nelson. Jackson may have been the steal of the deal. Whatever his off court behavior, he is a teammate who will go into battle (or into the stands) to defend his team. I have never heard one teammate say anything other than grateful comments to have Sjax on their side, and it is not shocking that a looser, dare I say more "liberal" coach, like nelson, would be a far better fit for Jackson than a rigid and "conservative" coach like Carlisle. (Disclaimer, I have no idea as to their politics, I am talking culturally and basketball-wise.)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Some of these Pacers quotes are priceless...

DAVE D'ALESSANDRO wrote:This is beginning to look like a jinxed franchise. They have a proud tradition, good management, and an excellent coach, but the needle is stuck.

I'm doing my best to bite my tongue... :roll:

DAVE D'ALESSANDRO wrote:The Pacers have made the playoffs for nine straight years -- just one example of their stability over the past decade until guys like Jackson ruined it -- and now they're falling to pieces.

What the hell's he talking about?? The trade that took Stephen Jackson OUT of Indiana is the reason they're not making the playoffs. ::lol:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to News Articles