Tim Hardaway - Homophobe

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:21 am
one of the funniest things I've seen in a while; tim hardaway's worst nightmare: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aA20dKc3kK8
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 am
LMFAO. HAHAHA wow. I was dying on that part where the dude really got into the subject on Tim. Ahahaha, ah man, poor Tim.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:45 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:one of the funniest things I've seen in a while; tim hardaway's worst nightmare: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aA20dKc3kK8

That's pretty funny. :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:36 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:one of the funniest things I've seen in a while; tim hardaway's worst nightmare: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aA20dKc3kK8

::lol:

Timmy got what he deserved... :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:08 am
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:Thanks, pest. Disturbing to see such hate.

Well, at least he's being honest. There are an awful lot of people that feel the same way without ever saying so. That's way worse that Timmy's words (that's not to say I support what he said, tho. The fact that he's being honest doesn't mean he's right).

Tim Hardaway was stupid to say such things public! Many people think similar but they wouldn't put themselves in the shiit like he did saying that public!

Much has been said in this thread already and I'm not going to push one way or the other but I will say that Amaechi definately does look like he is going for money above all else. The nba, like society in this modern era, has to show tolerance and actual acceptance of differences of groups of people and not shun minorities. Gay people should be accepted as human beings as being Gay has never been shown as being less intelligent or retarded in any other way.

I will say this though: It is a somewhat phenomonen the fact of homosexuality as it goes against the laws of nature of reproduction (as it is an essential part of life). Homosexuality has been detected in other animals, such as mice, even though only in very rare occurances. I have seen a couple of programs in my life interviewing gay people and these some of these gay people cried and said that they did not choose to be gay. This makes judging gay people negatively very difficult as being gay does not seem to be a choice.

Definately a touchy subject but you know............. AS LONG AS NO POOF GRABS MY ARSE OR COK!!!! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to News Articles