Webber maybe going to Pistons

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:35 pm
It was said that Webber and Rasheed would go 5-4 in the starting lineup. That's interesting because they have no real center like you all said. All this move does is decrease playing time for certain players and gives the Pistons another weapon inside, though not much effective anymore.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:37 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:It was said that Webber and Rasheed would go 5-4 in the starting lineup. That's interesting because they have no real center like you all said. All this move does is decrease playing time for certain players and gives the Pistons another weapon inside, though not much effective anymore.


I think it's going to hurt Detroit's defense big time. And Detroit is built around it's defense, so I think it's a change for the worse.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22005
» Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:31 pm
Pretty sure that Webber won't play much if he doesn't play some defense OR become a star offensively because the Pistons really didn't need him and he was picked up to bolster their abilities. If he doesn't, he will be a liability
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2557
» Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:37 pm
migya wrote:Pretty sure that Webber won't play much if he doesn't play some defense OR become a star offensively because the Pistons really didn't need him and he was picked up to bolster their abilities. If he doesn't, he will be a liability

he got 2 points in 17 minutes his first game. SUPERSTAR
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22005
» Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:12 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:Pretty sure that Webber won't play much if he doesn't play some defense OR become a star offensively because the Pistons really didn't need him and he was picked up to bolster their abilities. If he doesn't, he will be a liability

he got 2 points in 17 minutes his first game. SUPERSTAR



Yea, let's judge a guy on one performance :roll:

If this continues, he will likely even be waived but the guy has great ability and just has to want to win now

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests