Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2012-01-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm
But why do it so obviously then? And why doing that to your fan base?
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:59 pm
Yeah, I don't think they deliberately did it..they just plain sucked with no excuses. Play hard for 3 quarters then losing it in the 4th doesn't really constitute a tank. In my opinion.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:01 pm
to keep games interesting for those attending the matches, and to get that 7th draft pick to add talent for next year.
or maybe they have trades in minds for picks already and by trade deadline we might be shiping lots of those players out to garner picks. i don't know. because the will to lose was so obvious at the fourth quarter, as if it is happening consciously.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm
Yeah the Warriors might as well pack it up. It's obvious that no one in the organization wants this team to succeed this year. I'm guessing they will tank a few more and then sometime next month Monta will get shipped out for some young talent. Not a bad strategy but it's just really sad how blatant it all is.

The NBA is a joke and will never be taken seriously in this country until it is drastically changed.

Can't wait for the draft in June. Hopefully we get a top 5 pick.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm
They are going to keep failing no good PG on this team where make good decisions for this team to run smoothly.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am
shity team is Warriors. Sorry guys, but i am furious. All teams have bad times, but seems that Warriors is only team in NBA, who cant get out of bad times. There was Supersonic (OKC), Grizzlies, Bulls, Pacers, Blazers, Clippers etc .... But where is Warriors good times. HATE MANAGMENT soooo bad..... We have "We Believe" team, and what they do .... fcking trades. no more cheers for warriors. hate streetball what I need to see, and hate all stufff. From M.Jackson till Lacob. Sorry for my attitude, but its insane. later.
freak_y
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Orlando lost to Boston by 8 after being up by 27 in the third.... If a team like Orlando can loose worse then we did (we were only up 20, and 17 in the third) we only loss by 1, then that makes me feel slightly better. I am a fan of basketball, so I am going to try and focus on this team as the glass half full from now on. I have been so optimistic that we would do better this year, that everytime we mess up it just makes me mad. Trying to see the good now... like the fact that we were up 20, and the only reason we lost was becasue of inexperience. Team got rattled, and committed turnovers and made mistakes on defense...
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Previous

Return to Game Threads