Game Thread: Los Angeles Clippers @ Warriors 2010-10-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors stop the inside tandem of Griffin/Kaman?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:16 pm

YES
80%
NO
20%

Total votes : 20

Role Player
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:03 pm
dareedle wrote:At least for the fourth quarter what really stands out is the rebounding. We can have poor on the ball defense, and a brick show but with DLee swallowing boards gone are the days of the Nellie small ball lineup and giving easy second chance shots ...big big difference.

Huge difference!!! Although it seems everyone else is rebounding better too, and Brandon Wright came in and played some really great basketball too!!!
Cohan and Nelly are gone!!!
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 pm
Everyone played great today. Nobody stood out...well, maybe Dorell Wright with his threes, but other than that, this was a team win. And, good difference with great rebounding, something to make us fans happy. Gadzuric and Vlad have been really good on defense when they were in, too bad Vlad didn't get his touch yet. But all in all, whole of the team played a good game, and everyone contributed to this win.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:10 pm
One of my favorite parts was when Monta went onto the desk area and Lee comes over, says something, and they both laugh. I Love to see that.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 pm
2 wins from 2 games, a great start. Things seem to be clicking right now

migya make the ring fall on ya
Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 pm
I am delighted for the win but oh man what a blow! :( Any news on how long he will be out?
My collection of vintage NBA games

http://nba-collector.webs.com/
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 pm
Curry is currently listed as day-to-day...not sure if that's just because they have no further news or if it wasn't as bad as it seemed.
Before that it was definitely good to see the chemistry between the players. A bright spot.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:39 am
damn, i so miss watching warriors, using this library internet for highlights and read, but i'll go home in two weeks for some days and i bet i'm gonna catch some live early morning action with a beer, a tea and huge grin on me white cracker face!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 am
frenchalexander wrote:Geez, our announcers are embarrassing.

*fixed* fitz is embarassing. Ya I know, he's such a blow hard! Barnett is great, he reminds me of krukow for the giants, just a passionate broadcaster who's laced them up and truly understands the nuances of the game. fitz is just a hoot and holler guy from chicago who prefers the DH on the Giants station, and secretly is rooting for the bulls and white sox. bring back papa!!! or bring in a legit sidekick with barnett! btw, roye on the radio is awesome!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Previous

Return to Game Threads