Game Thread: New Orleans Hornets @ Warriors 2010-03-17

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back with a win against the Hornets?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 pm

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes : 9

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm
Steph Who?
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I Believe - that Curry and Monta are gonna have a lot of fun playing together for many years to come.
I Believe - we will be the most improved team in the league next year.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm
13 assists baby.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 pm
man now is not the time to start winning games lol
uptempo wrote:Dude, why are you so obsessed with Mullin?
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:06 am
5 more baby....

man wish I could have seen this game tonight.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:10 am
Pworld wrote:If Hunter get's atleast 25 mins of action in we win for sure.

Like I said if he played at least 25 mins we win. He played 28 and we won by 10.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:56 am
Pworld wrote:Too bad them D-Leaguers will overshadow Monta's great passing and ball movement tonight.

Monta is a star and he's expected to play one, and he did. There's nothing too bad about the Warrior's D-Leaguers having a great game, and they all really did have a great game. The Warrior's earned a great team win.

At this point I just don't see letting go of Tolliver, Williams or Hunter. I'd rather pay of a player like Vlad and give him the boot than keep him over one of these three.

It's not totally suprising that they are playing well. They were all the best of the D-League, and that is a pretty good talent pool.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:59 am
Chum wrote:
Pworld wrote:Too bad them D-Leaguers will overshadow Monta's great passing and ball movement tonight.

Monta is a star and he's expected to play one, and he did. There's nothing too bad about the Warrior's D-Leaguers having a great game, and they all really did have a great game. The Warrior's earned a great team win.

At this point I just don't see letting go of Tolliver, Williams or Hunter. I'd rather pay of a player like Vlad and give him the boot than keep him over one of these three.

It's not totally suprising that they are playing well. They were all the best of the D-League, and that is a pretty good talent pool.

The D-League is a place where these kids can go and actually learn how to play the NBA game. Its pretty refreshing to see them on the court, they look like they belong.
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm
Only logical and the should be choice is Hunter. Williams, we already have Monta who occupies the SG spot, morrow and buike get some time at that sg spot and SF spot as well. Tolliver, dude will get in the way of the development of Randolph who's still only 20 and could become a star in this league if taught right. Hunter can backup our fragile bigs, he can defend just as good as Andris and can finish around the rim as good as Turiaf(who doesn't like to attempt a shot in the first place) and has a lil 13-15 ft jumpshot.
Previous

Return to Game Threads