Game Thread: Warriors @ Atlanta Hawks 2010-03-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors sweep the Hawks this season?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 pm

YES
3
33%
NO
2
22%
LOL
4
44%
 
Total votes : 9

User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Location: The Bay Area
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm
Chum wrote:
Pworld wrote:Tolliver sucks!!!!!!!


You are a Tolliver Troll. Get back under your bridge!

I get home from work, it's late in the 4th and the Warriors are making it a game, on the road, with a skeleton crew, against one of the better teams in the east. I check the Game Threads forum here to find the Tolliver Troll being an idiot again. I check the stats on ESPN...

Tolliver
20 points
7 rebounds (5d/2o)
5 assists
1 block
0 turnovers
7-16 fg%
4-8 3s
2-2 fts
+9 +/- (best on roster)

Yep that sucks :roll:

Missing 3 easy shots (that would of made a difference to the game) in the closing 1-2 mins of the 2nd quarer didn't help our cause. And +/- bull doesn't mean anything to me. Tollivers weak defense didn't help our cause as their big man got off on us tonight. And go ahead call me a Tolliver troll you Tolliver GROUPIE
Image
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Location: The Bay Area
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:38 pm
And yeah you tune in a lot later when I posted Tolliver sucks so of course you don't know what I'm talking about. I watched the whole damn game nearly. And you act like 7-16 is good LOL I just noticed that because his stats didn't really matter to me. So who is more of what? I'm more of a troll or are you more of a groupie/stan of Tolliver? Looks like you win that battle.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:16 pm
Pworld wrote:And yeah you tune in a lot later when I posted Tolliver sucks so of course you don't know what I'm talking about.


I never know what you are talking about.

Are you trying to say Tolliver sucks because he couldn't shut down the Hawks big men? Nobody can shut down the Hawks big men.

Are you trying to say Tolliver sucks because he missed some shots? Everybody misses shots. Going 7 for 16 isn't great but it isn't bad. He also went 2 for 2 from the line and shot 50% from three point range. Joe Johnson went 3 for 14 tonight. Does he suck too?

Are you trying to say I'm a Tolliver "groupie" because I think he's doing well and I said so? Um, ok I'm a Tolliver groupie then. I do root for all the D-Leaguers. I especially like Tolliver out of the D-Leaguers.

Are you saying I'm a Tolliver groupie because I defended Tolliver from your inane commentary by showing his stat line, which was good? Got me there too. When you called him a "SCRUB" he went for 19 points, 14 rebounds and 5 assists and they won the game.

This all brings me back to.... I never know what you are talking about.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 am
Games like this, and basically all the other ones that Monta hasnt played in, show us EXACTLY what he means/contributes to this team and its ability to be successful...............nothing.

Someone has to score, and they have managed to score fine, if not better, when Monta hasnt played.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am
Location: The Bay Area
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49 am
Chum wrote:
Pworld wrote:And yeah you tune in a lot later when I posted Tolliver sucks so of course you don't know what I'm talking about.


I never know what you are talking about.

Are you trying to say Tolliver sucks because he couldn't shut down the Hawks big men? Nobody can shut down the Hawks big men.

Are you trying to say Tolliver sucks because he missed some shots? Everybody misses shots. Going 7 for 16 isn't great but it isn't bad. He also went 2 for 2 from the line and shot 50% from three point range. Joe Johnson went 3 for 14 tonight. Does he suck too?

Are you trying to say I'm a Tolliver "groupie" because I think he's doing well and I said so? Um, ok I'm a Tolliver groupie then. I do root for all the D-Leaguers. I especially like Tolliver out of the D-Leaguers.

Are you saying I'm a Tolliver groupie because I defended Tolliver from your inane commentary by showing his stat line, which was good? Got me there too. When you called him a "SCRUB" he went for 19 points, 14 rebounds and 5 assists and they won the game.

This all brings me back to.... I never know what you are talking about.

Hunter + Biedrins shut them down in Oakland?
Don't even compare a scrub to an all-star, that's where people can tell you're a retard.

I say you're a groupie because you're the main poster about how good Tolliver is and how you defend him or try to defend him.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 am
bigstrads wrote:Games like this, and basically all the other ones that Monta hasnt played in, show us EXACTLY what he means/contributes to this team and its ability to be successful...............nothing.

Someone has to score, and they have managed to score fine, if not better, when Monta hasnt played.


I hate to agree on this but it's starting to look obvious. We should have traded Monta before the deadline. His value is going to continue to drop.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am
Chum wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Games like this, and basically all the other ones that Monta hasnt played in, show us EXACTLY what he means/contributes to this team and its ability to be successful...............nothing.

Someone has to score, and they have managed to score fine, if not better, when Monta hasnt played.


I hate to agree on this but it's starting to look obvious. We should have traded Monta before the deadline. His value is going to continue to drop.


The more teams and front offices see how our offense flows and WORKS better without him..............the more his value will drop.

However, its what we all knew anyway.............I doubt there are many teams and front offices with brains who arent/havent looked at Monta and said = "Ohh, he doesnt do anything other than score and is quite a ball hog"
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TurnitinBot [Bot] and 1 guest