Game Thread: Utah Jazz @ Warriors 2010-02-19

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors continue their hot shooting against the Jazz?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 pm

60%
YES
6
40%
NO
4

Total votes: 10


All Star
Posts: 1189
» Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm
Utah Jazz (34 - 19) @ Golden State Warriors (15 - 38)

Start time: 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Corey Maggette
SF - Anthony Morrow
SG - C.J. Watson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Utah Jazz:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Mehmet Okur
PF - Carlos Boozer
SF - Andrei Kirilenko
SG - C.J. Miles
PG - Deron Williams

Team leaders:
PPG - M. Ellis (26.2) | C. Boozer (19.2)
RPG - A. Biedrins (7.8) | C. Boozer (10.8)
APG - M. Ellis (5.4) | D. Williams (9.9)
SPG - M. Ellis (2.2) | A. Kirilenko (1.4)
BPG - A. Randolph (1.5) | A. Kirilenko (1.2)
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm
I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.


And Morrow would fit right in...
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 419
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm
If Maggette doesn't play, we win.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:27 pm
TMC wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.


And Morrow would fit right in...


Wouldnt you be miserable?

I mean its fun and all, being and NBA player and earning millions of dollars...............but having to live in or around Utah to be able to do that! man, its gotta make them wonder whether its worth it. :wink:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.


And Morrow would fit right in...


Wouldnt you be miserable?

I mean its fun and all, being and NBA player and earning millions of dollars...............but having to live in or around Utah to be able to do that! man, its gotta make them wonder whether its worth it. :wink:


LOL...I guess you're right. Although I wouldn't mind the making the millions part. =)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:46 pm
I have some friends that live in Utah that love it...
and they are not Mormon, and love to party...
The mountains are beautiful, so if you like to ski, and hate dealing with big city traffic, you would probably enjoy living there. nothing happening... except skiing, the Sundance Film Festival, Jazz, and mormons..
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm
Money Morrow wrote:I have some friends that live in Utah that love it...
and they are not Mormon, and love to party...
The mountains are beautiful, so if you like to ski, and hate dealing with big city traffic, you would probably enjoy living there. nothing happening... except skiing, the Sundance Film Festival, Jazz, and mormons..


Yes..it is definitely beautiful. Aside from the Mormons it wouldn't be too bad to live there...although I'd probably choose to live in Colorado instead.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 pm
Oh...and yes, the Warriors do have a chance to win. Will they? I'll maintain a positive outlook (since it's at home) and say they win by less than 10 (the Warriors).
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1530
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 pm
The Warriors have been a different team since the Clippers game. They can beat anyone now with more than just a punchers chance.

Not saying they'll beat Utah, Utah is playing great right now, but they have a good shot.

Rookie
Posts: 27
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Who gets hot tonight?

Hope it's another fun game!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2862
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.


Image - "I must break you"

Image - "Not if I break you first..."
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm
first off wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:I like how all of the Utah players look unhappy.


Image - "I must break you"

Image - "Not if I break you first..."


LOL...Russian mofia.

Rookie
Posts: 27
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Flat start... to be kind.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 925
» Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 pm
Damn...Dubs have a case of butter fingers tonight.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests