Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 2010-01-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors spoil Jackson's return to Oakland?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 am

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes : 12

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:Stephen Jackson looks like a skinny 50 cent.

True.

Monta kinda looks like a black Gollum.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 pm
jesus christ I noticed that the starting three could be brothers. LOL.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:06 pm
I wanna hear Dell Curry announce the game with Steph in. Wonder what he say's. "There goes yet another 3 by Stephen Curry. Boy, did his parents do a good job raising him. I wonder who helped him develop his jumpshot?" - Dell Curry
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm
gaga_warioz wrote:
bigstrads wrote:All this spread business...........I get the whole points total thing..........but then they say Ill win $100 if I put down $110!!!???..........dont get it.

if the rate is 1.9 and you put 110$, then yes, if you win, you win 100$, because 1.9x110=210$ and 210$-110$ (your bet)=100$ (your winning)

Thanks man............think I get it.

I thought it was me putting down $110, then only getting $100! :roll: :mrgreen: .............so, just to be clear, I put down 110, I win, I get 100 plus I keep the 110 I put down? am I being weird? :wink:

What about all the "lines" and "totals" and all that stuff.............they have Bobcats down as "-1.5"...........so that means they are going to win by more 1.5? and I say yes they are or not they are not?

Is it meant to be confusing or is just me and our much simpler/straightforward way of betting on sports in England?
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:32 pm
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm
Tarantism wrote:You guys, CJ will not play the 3 in this game. My personal prediction is that Mags will play the 3 and Tolliver or Vlad Rad will start at the 4 and guard Diaw.

see that's what you think because it's logical right?

Don's coaching.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 pm
I think we are going to see a replay of Jamison vs Kobe, with both Jack and Monta going off for 50 tonight. Both of these guys are going to be motivated to look better than the other. I just hope that Monta doesnt get too caught up and goes into complete ballhog mode.

Im really looking forward to this game. It will be good to see Jack back in town.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:43 pm
and raymond felton looks like he has to take a dump in his photo

[thought bubble] aaaahhhh have you taken my photo yet? I've got a turtle head poking out!!!! [/thought bubble]
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:46 pm
first off wrote:and raymond felton looks like he has to take a dump in his photo

[thought bubble] aaaahhhh have you taken my photo yet? I've got a turtle head poking out!!!! [/thought bubble]

Prairie Dog Felton
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm
"Always" Next wrote:
first off wrote:and raymond felton looks like he has to take a dump in his photo

Prairie Dog Felton

hey guys check it out, I got a cool pre-game video of Felton before the game. I don't know who allan and steve are, maybe they are plays they will run in the game.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3RahPkOPw[/youtube]
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm
first off wrote:
"Always" Next wrote:

Prairie Dog Felton

hey guys check it out, I got a cool pre-game video of Felton before the game. I don't know who allan and steve are, maybe they are plays they will run in the game.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3RahPkOPw[/youtube]

LMAO @ Praire Dog Felton. Good ****... pun intended.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm
if Stephen Jackson gets booed, it's evidence that warrior fans aren't too bright.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm
rockyBeli wrote:if Stephen Jackson gets booed, it's evidence that warrior fans aren't too bright.

LOL!!!............really? hows that then?

A 3 point chucking, awful percentage shooting, turnover MACHINE, phantom defense playing, Mullin backstabbing to get his extension, quitting on this team and wanting out as soon as he has his dollars kind of player returning here............should NOT get boo'ed?

Question is how could anyone NOT boo him???

What are your reasons for why he shouldnt get boo'ed? come on, educate us "not very bright" fans who think he should be boo'ed?
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:if Stephen Jackson gets booed, it's evidence that warrior fans aren't too bright.

A 3 point chucking, awful percentage shooting, turnover MACHINE, phantom defense playing, Mullin backstabbing to get his extension, quitting on this team and wanting out as soon as he has his dollars kind of player returning here............should NOT get boo'ed?

What are your reasons for why he shouldnt get boo'ed? come on, educate us "not very bright" fans who think he should be boo'ed?

The only reason I could see that he would think that is because of Jackson's "I make love to pressure" persona. But seriously, BOO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 pm
metalface wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

The only reason I could see that he would think that is because of Jackson's "I make love to pressure" persona. But seriously, BOO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was considering going just to boo. He hurt his own trade value, and our ability to get back something decent.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76p_ncbffCE[/youtube]Image
Last edited by first off on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads