Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 2010-01-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors spoil Jackson's return to Oakland?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 am

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes : 12

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:if Stephen Jackson gets booed, it's evidence that warrior fans aren't too bright.

LOL!!!............really? hows that then?

A 3 point chucking, awful percentage shooting, turnover MACHINE, phantom defense playing, Mullin backstabbing to get his extension, quitting on this team and wanting out as soon as he has his dollars kind of player returning here............should NOT get boo'ed?

Question is how could anyone NOT boo him???

What are your reasons for why he shouldnt get boo'ed? come on, educate us "not very bright" fans who think he should be boo'ed?

because you can't blame the guy for wanting to leave the warriors tradition of dysfunction! if you were him you'd probably want out too. they traded every savvy player around him for shi- in return, promised him and Ellis they'd bring in "beef" yet opted for Mikki Moore instead of Amare Stoudemire. why be loyal to a franchise who are so fukn clearly unloyal to its own players and its own fans?

the front office gets no tangible flack from the fans (signs, chants, drop of ticket sales), yet we should boo a player who was a major reason for the only winning basketball we've seen in 15 yrs? sorry, not happening from me.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:29 pm
man, I'm not sorry I missed the game last night...

sounds like a real sh*t circus!

we astound with new levels of dysfunction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 pm
rockyBeli wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
rockyBeli wrote:if Stephen Jackson gets booed, it's evidence that warrior fans aren't too bright.

LOL!!!............really? hows that then?

A 3 point chucking, awful percentage shooting, turnover MACHINE, phantom defense playing, Mullin backstabbing to get his extension, quitting on this team and wanting out as soon as he has his dollars kind of player returning here............should NOT get boo'ed?

Question is how could anyone NOT boo him???

What are your reasons for why he shouldnt get boo'ed? come on, educate us "not very bright" fans who think he should be boo'ed?

because you can't blame the guy for wanting to leave the warriors tradition of dysfunction! if you were him you'd probably want out too. they traded every savvy player around him for shi- in return, promised him and Ellis they'd bring in "beef" yet opted for Mikki Moore instead of Amare Stoudemire. why be loyal to a franchise who are so fukn clearly unloyal to its own players and its own fans?

the front office gets no tangible flack from the fans (signs, chants, drop of ticket sales), yet we should boo a player who was a major reason for the only winning basketball we've seen in 15 yrs? sorry, not happening from me.

dude, he has admitted to wanting out well before the past offseason. He has said he wanted out BEFORE he got the extension and all but said he used the franchise to secure his future financially and THEN demanded to be traded.

Return to Game Threads