YES
63%
NO
38%

Total votes : 8

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Question: why was Maggs called for a technical? I never got an explanation of that.

Well, he was on a drive, with Udoka guarding as he had all night.

Udoka caught him a little but they had it as a no-call.........which it should have been.

Anyone remember my lip reading abilities? lol............well, they came in handy, cuz I saw Maggette saying "Where was the foul", "Bull sh*t" and " Hes been doing it all night"

The T itself was just after the foul hadnt been called, and Maggette just glared at Danny Crawford and must have said something pretty harsh..........cuz he just lept and T'ed his ass up straight away.........I didnt see what he said to get the T, just what he said after he realised he got it.

That was the funny thing aswell, cuz we went to a time out, drew up a play thinking we were down 4............and no-body knew there was a T coming and wed be down by 5!

I know because the PA announcer said it was a technical foul on maggette before the timeout, but never said for what. And once beno was going out there for the FT all the warriors were complaining, while curry was trying his best to restrain maggs. I just didn't know what maggs did to get the T, and by the way the warriors were reacting, it seemed like a harsh call by crawford.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Question: why was Maggs called for a technical? I never got an explanation of that.

Well, he was on a drive, with Udoka guarding as he had all night.

Udoka caught him a little but they had it as a no-call.........which it should have been.

Anyone remember my lip reading abilities? lol............well, they came in handy, cuz I saw Maggette saying "Where was the foul", "Bull sh*t" and " Hes been doing it all night"

The T itself was just after the foul hadnt been called, and Maggette just glared at Danny Crawford and must have said something pretty harsh..........cuz he just lept and T'ed his ass up straight away.........I didnt see what he said to get the T, just what he said after he realised he got it.

That was the funny thing aswell, cuz we went to a time out, drew up a play thinking we were down 4............and no-body knew there was a T coming and wed be down by 5!

I know because the PA announcer said it was a technical foul on maggette before the timeout, but never said for what. And once beno was going out there for the FT all the warriors were complaining, while curry was trying his best to restrain maggs. I just didn't know what maggs did to get the T, and by the way the warriors were reacting, it seemed like a harsh call by crawford.

Well, yeah, it looked like a harsh call live and in the replay of the incident leading up to Crawford T'ing him up.

But you could see him sneer back at him and say something.........plus the comments that I lip read before that.........so it must have been pretty nasty (especially since he was having a horrible/frustrating game) and over the top.

Danny Crawford is a great ref too, so its not it was some replacement getting over zealous.
Previous

Return to Game Threads