Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2009-12-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors play better with their bigs back?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:17 pm

33%
YES
2
67%
NO
4

Total votes: 6


All Star
Posts: 3173
» Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:41 pm
bigstrads wrote:Can I just say something here.

Guys, I thought this team was crap? and couldnt win against anyone because of their lack of talent and the amount of injuries we have?

Did we win tonight because it was just "one of those games"...........or was it because we could actually win a few more games if the right match ups/line-ups are put out there at the appropriate times?


Well the Suns play small, so there is not much of a disadvantage for the warriors, and we actually won the rebound battle 40-36, Amare had an off night so things were rarely in the warriors favor.

How many nights are the warriors going to shoot 57%

Monta will always get his 25 close to 30 or more, its shocking to see Maggs play the way he has, but the Suns have lost 7 in a row now on the road which says alot about them.

Overall good match up, and "one of those games", traditional teams with traditional line-ups there is no hope.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:51 am
The Warriors found a way to get Amare in foul trouble early, and often. So that was key. Not to mention the efficient Corey Maggette tonight to go along with Monta's usual game. I really thought how they started the third quarter really set the tone for the rest of the game... in a sense they were able to stay consistent.

Also, I was there to watch, so of course they were going to win. :mrgreen: I'm starting to believe this Jason Richardson jersey is luck. Whenever I wear it, we win. When I wear my Monta Ellis jersey, we suck. Hmm...

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 am
****, a nice win and i'm dead drunk to miss the game passed out in front of my pc....

Starting Lineup
Posts: 886
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 am
martin wrote:****, a nice win and i'm dead drunk to miss the game passed out in front of my pc....


dude same here. I started losing focus around halftime. I asked my gf in a drunken stupor if we won or not haha.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 am
Tarantism wrote:
martin wrote:****, a nice win and i'm dead drunk to miss the game passed out in front of my pc....


dude same here. I started losing focus around halftime. I asked my gf in a drunken stupor if we won or not haha.


that makes 3 of us... I took two antihistamine on top of mucho cervezas and was nodding off by halftime. I had to throw water on my face to watch the second half. Something about the holidays makes me want to sleep all day.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Money Morrow wrote:
Tarantism wrote:
martin wrote:****, a nice win and i'm dead drunk to miss the game passed out in front of my pc....


dude same here. I started losing focus around halftime. I asked my gf in a drunken stupor if we won or not haha.


that makes 3 of us... I took two antihistamine on top of mucho cervezas and was nodding off by halftime. I had to throw water on my face to watch the second half. Something about the holidays makes me want to sleep all day.


nice to know i was in a good company ;)

basically i could drink-sleep whole winter.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
» Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:47 pm
I missed the 1st quarter being asleep (eating too much) but got up just in time.

Anyway, that was a very good win. Corey played real well throughout the game—and in the low block, in getting fouls, and in rebounding. He and Morrow had key rebounds down the stretch and Ellis and Watson were key in scoring down the stretch. Ronnie made a big difference on D, although he was gased :mrgreen:, and Watson clamped down on Nash late. We were definitely scrappy and wanted this game more. Yes, shooting and rebounding favored us for once.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm
TMC wrote:
first off wrote:Please Nelly, just give it a try for the first qtr and a half

Curry
Monta
Maggette
Randolph
Biedrins

PLEASE!!!!


Nice dream...


Better Reality!!!!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests