Game Thread: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Warriors 2009-11-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors rebound with a win against the Timberwolves?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm

8%
YES
1
92%
NO
11

Total votes: 12

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:38 pm
monchu wrote:AR/Moore with 4 PGs...Nelson about to cum anytime now


Ew... that was not needed.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 pm
lol CJ with the monster block

Rookie
Posts: 86
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:42 pm
metalface wrote:
monchu wrote:AR/Moore with 4 PGs...Nelson about to cum anytime now


Ew... that was not needed.


LOL
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm
woah... 146? damn dude.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 pm
I did enjoy the 4 PG and Mikey Moore lineup there at the end...as Monchu so eloquently stated, Nelson's dream team. They should have traded Moore for Morrow so we could have had the smallest NBA lineup in the history of mankind.

As for the game, I'm not getting excited. They have a few games like this every year and it never lasts.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm
monchu wrote:AR/Moore with 4 PGs...Nelson about to cum anytime now


Either cum or cut a big fart.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:32 pm
monchu wrote:
metalface wrote:
monchu wrote:AR/Moore with 4 PGs...Nelson about to cum anytime now


Ew... that was not needed.


LOL


I think Nellie's internal monologue went something like this:
Nelson's internal monologue wrote:I wonder if I could saw out some of Mikki Moores torso - maybe just cut out 14 inches or so. yeah that would be cool, short-mikki-moore. yeah, yeah thats definetly a good idea. I'm putting that down in my hopes and dreams diary.

I just don't like that randolph kid. he thinks he's better than me just 'cause he's taller than me? he's not better than me, he's a jerk... with tall-person-cooties. Note to self - eliminate randolph and blame Mikki moore. push him down the stairs possibly? or maybe if I can get Moore's finger prints....

at least I have four short players on the floor... aaah yes, the way the game was meant to be played. looking at those oh-so-short-pgs. they think they are such big strong men, don't they? which one is the PF and which is the PG? who knows? that's half the fun!!

oh this is quite pleasing... yes, oooh, shuffleboard, oooh yea, booze ooooh, mugsy, ooh gambling, Harrington at center, maui, boykins oooo, oooooooOOOOOooOOOOOoOOohhhhhhhh-and boom goes the dynamite.


"Keith, fetch me my good slacks! I have spilt my seed upon these... and bring back a bottle of scotch while your at it.

I feel good. what quarter is it?... and we aren't losing? humph, well all be damned."
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3242
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 am
first off wrote:
monchu wrote:
metalface wrote:
monchu wrote:AR/Moore with 4 PGs...Nelson about to cum anytime now


Ew... that was not needed.


LOL


I think Nellie's internal monologue went something like this:
Nelson's internal monologue wrote:I wonder if I could saw out some of Mikki Moores torso - maybe just cut out 14 inches or so. yeah that would be cool, short-mikki-moore. yeah, yeah thats definetly a good idea. I'm putting that down in my hopes and dreams diary.

I just don't like that randolph kid. he thinks he's better than me just 'cause he's taller than me? he's not better than me, he's a jerk... with tall-person-cooties. Note to self - eliminate randolph and blame Mikki moore. push him down the stairs possibly? or maybe if I can get Moore's finger prints....

at least I have four short players on the floor... aaah yes, the way the game was meant to be played. looking at those oh-so-short-pgs. they think they are such big strong men, don't they? which one is the PF and which is the PG? who knows? that's half the fun!!

oh this is quite pleasing... yes, oooh, shuffleboard, oooh yea, booze ooooh, mugsy, ooh gambling, Harrington at center, maui, boykins oooo, oooooooOOOOOooOOOOOoOOohhhhhhhh-and boom goes the dynamite.


"Keith, fetch me my good slacks! "


hahaha
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 am
Oooooooohhhhh...............big wow.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 127
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 am
Was it the warriors that I was wacthing yesterday? :? ..still cant believe they won by 40. :D

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:33 am
i liked this girl yesterday, moving it like it's on fire, beautiful :D

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:58 pm
Brain Cardinal, Ryan Hollins, Corey Brewster, scrub city, one of the teams worst than us, its a win but not impressed, beat a real team then we talking. Feel bad for the Minnie fans.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2860
» Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:55 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Brain Cardinal, Ryan Hollins, Corey Brewster, scrub city, one of the teams worst than us, its a win but not impressed, beat a real team then we talking. Feel bad for the Minnie fans.


How much does it suck to be Al Jefferson??? let me hang out in boston while they stink to high hell, then I'll move to a collapsing Minn team in a trade that makes boston just completely awesome.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 am
warriorsstepup wrote:...Feel bad for the Minnie fans.


I felt a little dirty, actually. We ran up the score on them, which was pretty stupid and borderline classless. We were up by 40, couldn't miss, and still jackin' up threes with a couple of minutes or seconds left, it seemed.

Players are going to have fun and ride the wave, but Nelson should have controlled that sh*t. Great win, but not cool to do that.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am
I kind of agree CJR. Nelson probably thought they felt so bad about losing so big, that he wanted them to feel good for once. But look out for the rematch, and if we're having an off night, the Twolves will be out for blood.

As a Warriors fan though, I want to know how they can play like that one night and forget all they know the next? Do they shut off the Bball IQ willingly? It would seem so because they just proved that they know how to share the ball. The caliber of the opposing team plays a huge part, but our basic game plan shouldn't change all that much from night to night. Our 'vets' need to provide that consistency. It's not that hard of a game, why are they still learning how to play it?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests