Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2009-10-30

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors leave Phoenix with a win?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:16 pm

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 10

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm
Man that's an ugly score to wake up to
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 am
Its funny you know.............because every single game thread for the last year or so, the comments/reasons/accusations are EXACTLY the same for why we lose.

I still dont know how anyone could have been optimistic for this season............its just going to be the old sh*t again.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 am
Yer that's what sux. It's fkn common sense. If somethings not working, try something else. But nope-same sht, over and over and over

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:57 am
after being painfull and with hope of healing, now this scar is numb dumb and useless
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:20 am
I will give them a little credit. I thought Monta ran the point really well in the first quarter and I thought we executed the half court game much better than we have in the past. That is probably what kept us in the game in the 1st. That said it got so ugly so fast I turned it off about a minute into the 2nd quarter.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:16 pm
nickdakoolkat wrote:we dont look like a team at all...we look like a pick up team playing at 24 hr fitness... ole' defense and everybody trying to get theirs on offense

I'm probably gonna catch hell for this, but put Ellis in with Jax when he goes! He seems to need to dominate the ball like AI to be effective so we get no movement. Everybody wants to dribble around till they can get to the rack, so nobody moves. Keep Curry at the point & get Morrow at the 2 so we can drive and kick for some open looks instead of forcing up a lot of contested sith that only goes in 20% of the time. Not disputing that Ellis is talented but he's not good enough to command the ball for 18 sec out of every posession he touches the ball.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 pm
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:
nickdakoolkat wrote:we dont look like a team at all...we look like a pick up team playing at 24 hr fitness... ole' defense and everybody trying to get theirs on offense

I'm probably gonna catch hell for this, but put Ellis in with Jax when he goes! He seems to need to dominate the ball like AI to be effective so we get no movement. Everybody wants to dribble around till they can get to the rack, so nobody moves. Keep Curry at the point & get Morrow at the 2 so we can drive and kick for some open looks instead of forcing up a lot of contested sith that only goes in 20% of the time. Not disputing that Ellis is talented but he's not good enough to command the ball for 18 sec out of every posession he touches the ball.

Sounds good to me.

A lineup of Curry, Morrow, Azu, Randolph and Biedrins would make me very happy.

I would quite happily watch loses with those playing the minutes.

Its Jackson, Maggette and now Monta that, at various moments in games, make me sick in my mouth a little.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:
WARRIORHOG8 wrote:

Sounds good to me.

A lineup of Curry, Morrow, Azu, Randolph and Biedrins would make me very happy.

I would quite happily watch loses with those playing the minutes.

Its Jackson, Maggette and now Monta that, at various moments in games, make me sick in my mouth a little.

100% THIS
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:43 pm
I'm joining this movement. After seeing yesterday's game, Monta just entered the dark side (along with Jax and Maggot), IMO. Would love to see him traded, even ahead of those two PRICKS.

Agree with Bigs; I don't mind the losses as long as we see future development without these guys.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 pm
We should be running screens for Morrow to free him up on some 3 point shots like the pacers did with reggie miller back in the day...not this pass the ball once and create your own shot!

Seems like our only plays in our Offense Book our "post center" or "give and go" everything else is every warrior for himself... and our defense book is in Hawaii at Nelly's Vacation Resort... :(

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:09 pm
wow, man, you're genious you just did copy/paste. it must have been like jesus touching your soul.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 am
monchu wrote:I'm joining this movement. After seeing yesterday's game, Monta just entered the dark side (along with Jax and Maggot), IMO. Would love to see him traded, even ahead of those two PRICKS.

Agree with Bigs; I don't mind the losses as long as we see future development without these guys.

I joined that movement a year ago. Frankly, other than Curry, Randolph and Morrow, nobody else should be considered as anything else than tradable assets.

Those three are the building blocks of our franchise, but I've got the feeling Nelile and the front office will find a way to f*ck up their careers til they get out of Warrior land...
Previous

Return to Game Threads