Game Thread Preseason: Warriors @ Kings 10-17-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:32 pm
Lets go MARCO! wrote:im just looking at the stat line at the 3rd qtr. One thing I have noticed is that... Jackson back in the line up really takes away shots from the likes of Morrow... :banghead:

I know everyone wants to hate on Jack, but you really think it's his fault Morrow didn't play and not the fact that CJ Watson came back and played 27 minutes? I mean come on, Jack is an asshole, but you can't blame EVERYTHING on him just for the hell of it.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Lets go MARCO! wrote:im just looking at the stat line at the 3rd qtr. One thing I have noticed is that... Jackson back in the line up really takes away shots from the likes of Morrow... :banghead:

I know everyone wants to hate on Jack, but you really think it's his fault Morrow didn't play and not the fact that CJ Watson came back and played 27 minutes? I mean come on, Jack is an asshole, but you can't blame EVERYTHING on him just for the hell of it.

Quote form DMW... "YALL GONNA MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND UP IN HEA UP HEA...."

Geee calm down... I didn't blame Jackson for asking to be traded. Nope! Didn't blame Jackson for taking the extension, Nope! Sure as hell didn't blame Jackson for Wrights injury....

Just pointing out that FOR TONIGHT'S GAME BASED ON THE STAT LINE... I saw 19 shots put up for Mr. Jack.... and 5 from Morrow. I figure Watson seven shots is equivalent to Azu's attempt (since Azu didnt play).

If it makes you any happier, i don't blame jackson for morrow's shot attempt...

:mrgreen: is that better? he's no asshole either in my book... i will go to my corner and face the wall now :D

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:57 am
if it's the sign of stephen playing 48 minutes or so every game, i really am getting pissed, i mean, i'm patient, i want to see games before i start going on the team. i'm here for basketball, don't understand and do not want to critisize GMs, coaches and so on. but - having jackson play so much together with ellis will suck deep. no chance ball and youth movement will be a goal. **** it. jack and monta goes for terrible shooting while morrow has no shots. why keep morrow then, why keep anyone who can do something else besides shooting, clone jack and monta and start brick fest.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:25 pm
lol at jack 48 minutes
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 pm
In post game interviews, Nelson said it was to get jack in shape, since he only played 9mins in the last 3 games... it seemed like jack and the rest of the team knew Don was going to do this.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 pm
Can’t you guys see the logic? Nelson is saying, look he can play without losing his mind, see?
I said I love him, see? I said I can still coach him, see? He said, he’ll follow my instructions on the floor, see?
48 minutes, see? Even without the C, see?

Any takers? 8-[

*crickets*
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:45 pm
first off wrote:In post game interviews, Nelson said it was to get jack in shape, since he only played 9mins in the last 3 games... it seemed like jack and the rest of the team knew Don was going to do this.

The more court time SJack gets, the better his stats could be and so the better trade the team can get for him

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads