Game Thread: Pre-season Warriors @ Lakers 10-07-2009

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Which member of Run RMC will have the best game vs the Lakers?

29%
Randolph
2
43%
Morrow
3
29%
Curry
2

Total votes: 7

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:16 pm
jeez Andrew Bynum is looking like hes playing a pickup game out there. We need some muscle on this team.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm
second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:

Rookie
Posts: 74
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm
whack. :banghead:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 576
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:20 pm
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21969
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
Lakers get the calls, plain and simple. Curry is a rookie, refs don't give him nothing, unfair but that's how it is. Warriors may be thinner, but they have to play speed, run and gun, make the Lakers play their game. Right now it's Lakers tempo

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
metalface wrote:jeez Andrew Bynum is looking like hes playing a pickup game out there. We need some muscle on this team.


Same can be said about DeAndre Jordan of the clips, our interior defense of lack thereof is horrible. He was 8-8, Bynum just continuing were he left of, will be an issue of concern through out the season that will not be adressed.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?


The permanent ones weren't any better.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:25 pm
Yeah the replacement refs are already coming under alot of scrutiny but what can you expect. Two of the refs were reffing games in like D2 conferences and the third wasnt even a professional ref until yesterday when he reffed the Portland game.

I dream of the day when we have a star that can get calls that are blatantly against him go his way the way Kobe can.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 576
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?


The permanent ones weren't any better.


They at least used to call most of the obvious ones. Anyway, I missed Monta's injury, how bad did it look?

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm
1. Bynum again

2. AR falling too much for the outside shot, agression comes from playing down low, dont see much agression from AR like I did last year.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm
David Wood wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?


The permanent ones weren't any better.


They at least used to call most of the obvious ones. Anyway, I missed Monta's injury, how bad did it look?


Didn't really look like anything.. He didn't fall down... might have turned the ankle...
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 576
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:57 pm
Jackattack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?


The permanent ones weren't any better.


They at least used to call most of the obvious ones. Anyway, I missed Monta's injury, how bad did it look?


Didn't really look like anything.. He didn't fall down... might have turned the ankle...

Sounds like what happened against San Anton last year. Hopefully he isn't tweeky all season

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
David Wood wrote:
Jackattack wrote:second time Curry has been blatantly tripped, no foul...

:evil:


Yeah really. How long are these replacement officials going to be around?


The permanent ones weren't any better.


They at least used to call most of the obvious ones. Anyway, I missed Monta's injury, how bad did it look?


Didn't really look like anything.. He didn't fall down... might have turned the ankle...

Sounds like what happened against San Anton last year. Hopefully he isn't tweeky all season


He was running around on it (hobbling) for a good 15 seconds as the game kept on, which I guess is a "good" sign. I think he is still extra careful about that ankle though, he immediately wanted out of the game.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 576
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm
Wow, as savvy as Curry looks he is clearly not an NBA body yet. Would not have been much of a hit to trade him with Beans for Amare
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:19 pm
Morrow's on a mission to make it respectable...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest