Game Thread: Oklahoma City Thunder @ Warriors 2009-02-21

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors make a trade by deadline?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 pm

29%
YES
71%
NO

Total votes: 7

Rookie
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Warriors lose by 10.Kevin Durant goes off for 50 pts against our sorry ass defense

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm
bigbadsanjo wrote:Warriors lose by 10.Kevin Durant goes off for 50 pts against our sorry ass defense

I don't know about that, although the opposing team's best player has usually scored a crap ton on us.

Is azu OK yet?

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
first off wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:not one person commented on this game? WTF, did anyone see this thing? I personally didnt cuz i was supporting some local bands playing some tunes. But i come back to see not one comment on the game. pity. lemme know how it went.

EDIT: LOL this is gonna be stupidest post of the year. Now i know why no one has commented. THE GAME IS TOMORROW :banghead: . I am an idiot

:cheers: Haha looks like everyone was using the chat..funniest thing i have seen on here for a while.

ah-haa! special needs!

I guess it shows some dedication to this site, when you come here and post a paragraph bitching to us about not leaving any comments before you actually try to check the score.

haha yeah... im a moron.

i just cant remember the last time we didnt have a friday game (besides for the all star break). Its so typical we do, i just assumed this game was on friday. I should of gone to espn or something to check the score, but i wanted to see your guy's reaction first.

plus i was so tired yesterday when i wrote this, so i wasnt totally myself... like i thought to myself "not even martin wrote anything" or "Krome might just retire".... ETC.

but yeah, thats funny

:mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:05 pm
bigbadsanjo wrote:Warriors lose by 10.Kevin Durant goes off for 50 pts against our sorry ass defense

J-Rich, is that you?

Starting Lineup
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:05 pm
Buike is good to go for this one. I'd hope Nelly let's ARandolph ride his wave and keeps him in the starting lineup.

This will be a victory believe it!

» Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 pm
bada wrote:

J-Rich, is that you?

hmm... well who ever it is, he was making bold statements already (3 posts in). See that "dissapointed dubs didn't make a move" thread.

Role Player
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:13 pm
Warriors gonna win, IF Marco and Anthony sees playing time.

Rookie
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:23 pm

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:58 pm
Mann was S-Jax that strong, he barely touched Durant and he goes flying to the floor, without flopping.

Maggs of the bench looking nice.

Belly on Durant losing alot of height, but i like the effort he puts on defense.

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 pm
That dunk by Durant was nasty

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:19 pm
what the fukc is the thing warriors doing right now named?
making it competitive? staying not so far behind? looks weak.

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 pm
I swear Turiaf should be playing volley ball, just spikin, get that weak ish out of here.

» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 pm
haha anyone see that randolph odd looking play... sweet though

All Star
» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Half could have been better, better closing of the quarter, and better defense.

Overall though good use of the bench i think we can get them in the second half.

» Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:47 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Half could have been better, better closing of the quarter, and better defense.

Overall though good use of the bench i think we can get them in the second half.

agreed... the ending of that half was awful.