YES
30%
NO
70%

Total votes : 10

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:42 pm
AR is playing really well within the system...well he was until that airball. First time I've seen him do that...big improvement over a couple of weeks ago.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:50 pm
Jackson sucks so bad.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:04 pm
Very inconsistent tonight. When they move the ball on offense they have success, but then they fall into their old habits and take stupid contested jump shots. It's so frustrating to see what they're capable of and then watch them throw away their lead.

GREAT defense for the half...kind of surprising.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:07 pm
AR our leading rebounder

nice
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:12 pm
I hate when we set up in a circle and just stand around on offense watching one on ????. A complete waste of possession.

Good D and hurrah for AR!! Go W's!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:14 pm
Jackattack wrote:I hate when we set up in a circle and just stand around on offense watching one on ????. A complete waste of possession.

Good D and hurrah for AR!! Go W's!

Seriously that's one of my biggest pet peeves. It's no wonder that these guys get caught up in these iso's because no one else is doing anything.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm
how the dubs doin? i see their up at the half, but numbers dont tell much? is the lead from a quality standpoint? or we lucky to be winning?
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:how the dubs doin? i see their up at the half, but numbers dont tell much? is the lead from a quality standpoint? or we lucky to be winning?

Nah, they're playing great defense, not great on offense, but they're hanging in there. Only reason they're only up 3 is the Jazz have tons of offensive rebounds and have taken 10 more shots. Plus the W's outside shooting is not there, if they can get some of that stuff going they can break this open. They're playing really well surprisingly.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:23 pm
wanna stop being a post whore during games? join the chat with ur's truely.... Me and Mr. KC are already here, and u can be too
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:wanna stop being a post whore during games? join the chat with ur's truely.... Me and Mr. KC are already here, and u can be too

i seemingly always say this. i am thrilled, Thrilled with how well our team is playing. but seriously, what the **** nelson? we are up over 20 with less than 5 remaining. get marcus, randolph, morrow in the game. and what the **** did morrow ever do wrong to earn ZERO playing time of late??
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:13 pm
rizon wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:wanna stop being a post whore during games? join the chat with ur's truely.... Me and Mr. KC are already here, and u can be too

i seemingly always say this. i am thrilled, Thrilled with how well our team is playing. but seriously, what the **** nelson? we are up over 20 with less than 5 remaining. get marcus, randolph, morrow in the game. and what the **** did morrow ever do wrong to earn ZERO playing time of late??

Morrow has not been playing recently because Nelson is trying to give Monta a lot of minutes in order to find his jumper and get back into game shape.

That being said, I agree he should be in right now.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 pm
oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:18 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
rizon wrote:

Morrow has not been playing recently because Nelson is trying to give Monta a lot of minutes in order to find his jumper and get back into game shape.

glad you agree, but even so, you can still find the young man minutes, coming in for jackson at small or spelling monta at the 2.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:21 pm
rizon wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
rizon wrote:

glad you agree, but even so, you can still find the young man minutes, coming in for jackson at small or spelling monta at the 2.

Yeah, I think so too. Especially early in games. What I've noticed is that Nellie finds something that works and then he sticks with it until it stops working. So if the lineup is working he won't change it even if one individual player isn't doing well, as long as they are doing well as a team he's not going to take someone out.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 pm
glad we won.

missing boozer and kireilenko sure hurt them. Their small ball can't match our smallball
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads