Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2009-02-06

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors make it two in a row against the Suns?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm

YES
7
50%
NO
7
50%
 
Total votes : 14


Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm
yeah this argument (WHICH U CALLED CJ ON THE CHAT THING) is a joke. i dont think people watch basketball when they make their claims, or at least warrior ball. Sure i want randolph to play, but for the right reasons and the proper training, not just throwing him in on ill-prepared situations and on uncomfortable positions (especially at Center)... cmon people.
Last edited by Mr. Crackerz on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm
THIZZ wrote:
RITZ wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)


ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). I dont see how Kurz ruined the game. We Had no one else to plug in that spot.

Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls.. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our loss like this board is obsess of doing.


WOW your a tuff guy with name calling, what are you 12? I understand hack-a-shaq your not a genius, But sending him in and having him Hurt the team is not acceptable. Kurz didnt do anything productive, Davidson could have even done SOMETHING good instead of something negative as Kurz did


You don't know this, you're just making things up because you've been brainwashed by the message board.
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 pm
RITZ wrote:yeah this argument (WHICH U CALLED CJ ON THE CHAT THING) is a joke. i dont think people watch basketball when they make their claims, or at least warrior ball. Sure i want randolph to play, but for the right reasons and the proper training, not just throwing him in on ill-prepared situations and on uncomfortable positions (especially at Center)... cmon people.


EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I was starting to think I was the only one who was capable of rational thought.
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:50 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)


ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). We Had no one else to plug in that spot. Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls. Several blown calls. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our lose like this board is obsess of doing.


and he couldnt send Randolph because?

fouling is easy.. but kurz's presence hurt us on the offensive end. How many points did we score when Kurz was in?


Last time i checked, Randolph couldnt play Center. Kurz can't either, but he can do a half ass job on it, while Randolph couldnt handle any contact from Shaq.

AND NO, fouling isnt easy, WHERE DID U GET THAT NOTION. do it wrong, and u give the option of a 3 point play, instead of the only 1 time each time Kurz fouled him.


wtf are you talking about? we're not talking about playing 1 second of defense. we're talking about hacking him as soon as he caught the ball. its not like kurz was holding shaq down or anything to prevent him from shooting. Didn't you hear the ESPN announcers talking about Nellie telling the refs that they were going to foul Shaq as soon as he caught the ball.

And please tell me what "half ass" job Kurz did? Did he get a single rebound? no.


Ok im sorry to go all asshole-esque on all of u today (my alter ego "Mr. Crackers" is much nicer) But theres something called playing outside of the ball. Just because Shaq isnt touching the ball, doesnt mean you do not defend him. Kurz most likely did a better job on Shaq off the ball than a skinny asss randolph could of done. Just cuz one player touches the ball, the other 4 players on O, and 5 players on D got just as much responsibility.


Didn't you know that playing and coaching basketball is so easy that anyone could do it????


how silly of me for not knowing sooner... i must be a 12 year for being this dumb :roll:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm
RITZ wrote:how silly of me for not knowing sooner... i must be a 12 year for being this dumb :roll:


Ha ha ha ha ha
Image

Moderator
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm
Alright thizz i apologize for calling you an idiot, no hard feelings. im gonna head to sleep now and i dont like having people thinking of me negatively. so again im sorry.

And no im not 12. It would be cool to be twelve again, but sadly that has past long ago.

Back to the topic, I just think many of you aren't thinking logically on this.. immature and irrationality is flooding this board ESPECIALLY with Randolph. Not defending nelly, just you guys are overly Pro Randolph is rediculous. He's no savior.... not yet at least.

I will save my last 5 comments til 2000 for another time (probably tomorrow). And i got a test in 9 hours thats gonna last 5 hours.
Last edited by Mr. Crackerz on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Role Player
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
THIZZ wrote:
RITZ wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)


ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). I dont see how Kurz ruined the game. We Had no one else to plug in that spot.

Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls.. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our loss like this board is obsess of doing.


WOW your a tuff guy with name calling, what are you 12? I understand hack-a-shaq your not a genius, But sending him in and having him Hurt the team is not acceptable. Kurz didnt do anything productive, Davidson could have even done SOMETHING good instead of something negative as Kurz did


You don't know this, you're just making things up because you've been brainwashed by the message board.


Yes, cause id rather take a chance on Davidson who could do something. than Kurz who hurts us much more often than he helps! and what does brainwashed by the message board even mean? You ever think that dissagreeing with a lot of the people doesnt make you edgy, but just wrong? The lot of the board didnt get together and decide who to hate, its just common sense from people who know what the hell their talking about
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 am
THIZZ wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
THIZZ wrote:
RITZ wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)


ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). I dont see how Kurz ruined the game. We Had no one else to plug in that spot.

Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls.. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our loss like this board is obsess of doing.


WOW your a tuff guy with name calling, what are you 12? I understand hack-a-shaq your not a genius, But sending him in and having him Hurt the team is not acceptable. Kurz didnt do anything productive, Davidson could have even done SOMETHING good instead of something negative as Kurz did


You don't know this, you're just making things up because you've been brainwashed by the message board.


Yes, cause id rather take a chance on Davidson who could do something. than Kurz who hurts us much more often than he helps! and what does brainwashed by the message board even mean? You ever think that dissagreeing with a lot of the people doesnt make you edgy, but just wrong? The lot of the board didnt get together and decide who to hate, its just common sense from people who know what the hell their talking about


Like I said I'm not getting into this argument again.

I don't disagree with people to be "edgy". I disagree with people because they act with their emotions and I like to use reason.

Just because you haven't seen Davidson play doesn't mean that the coaches on the Warriors haven't. He is Nellie's favorite kind of player (D-League scrub called up mid-year), the kind of players he puts in the starting line-up right after they're called up (See: Azubuike, Watson). The fact that he has not played even in that position tells me that he is absolutely horrible, so horrible that Nellie doesn't even want to play him. And you think he'd be better than Kurz?

Well I'm off to bed. Have a good night everyone!
Image

Role Player
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 am
Davidson has played before, i didnt just pull that out of my @ss YOU havent seen him before.........that just explained alot about your thoughts though, your speakin on something you aint familiar with....check some stats

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermareo_ ... stats.html

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rob_kurz/ ... stats.html
Last edited by THIZZ on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 am
You're 12, Ritz? That means you lied when you signed up on myspace! You're not eligible! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am
THIZZ wrote:Davidson has played before, i didnt just pull that out of my @ss YOU havent seen him before.........that just explained alot about your thoughts though, your speakin on something you aint familiar with....check some stats

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermareo_ ... stats.html

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rob_kurz/ ... stats.html


I've seen Jamareo play, I figured you hadn't since you thought he was better than Kurz. It's funny you didn't bother to look at your stats since Kurz is averaging better than Davidson in every category.
Image

Rookie
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:12 am
Location: North Bay
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 am
Putting AR in at center on Shaq isn't a good idea.

But if the kid wants minutes...
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Davidson has played before, i didnt just pull that out of my @ss YOU havent seen him before.........that just explained alot about your thoughts though, your speakin on something you aint familiar with....check some stats

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermareo_ ... stats.html

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rob_kurz/ ... stats.html


I've seen Jamareo play, I figured you hadn't since you thought he was better than Kurz. It's funny you didn't bother to look at your stats since Kurz is averaging better than Davidson in every category.


even fg% ?

Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:48 am
Of cource, we fell apart after another T by Jax, NELLIE IS A IDOIT. Monta is looking better, I think he will be ok after the alstar break. I want to see Marco and Monta play together, but that will not happen.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Hatred
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 am
Marco Fan wrote:Of cource, we fell apart after another T by Jax, NELLIE IS A IDOIT. Monta is looking better, I think he will be ok after the alstar break. I want to see Marco and Monta play together, but that will not happen.


Marco would be more fun than Jackson, Maggette, and Crawford.
He's nothing special, but he'd be more fun.

Time to blow it up.
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron