Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2009-02-06

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors make it two in a row against the Suns?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:58 pm

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 14

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:22 pm
first off wrote:
fine wrote:why do they stop moving without the ball late in games?!?!?

why was jackson just standing there watching Crawford struggle to get by nash?!?!?

why couldn't crawford get by nash?!?!?!?!???

I blame the first two on Nelson not Jax.

well that was a clear block... he didn't even have both feet down. but craw should be running circles around him.

to some extent i can blame nellie, because it is his gameplan. but he is infamous for letting the players play on their own. so it's hard to tell where nellie's offensice schemes ends. some blame has to be put on the players who are on the court. i believe they just get really tense in close games, causing them to stop the flow of the offense.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:25 pm
Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm
Another loss, keep it up boys. Top 5 draft pick, top priority

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 pm
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)

ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). I dont see how Kurz ruined the game. We Had no one else to plug in that spot.

Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls.. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our loss like this board is obsess of doing.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 pm
RITZ wrote:
THIZZ wrote:Rob Kurz should never play in the NBA! Hell Davidson> Kurz....peoples biggest compliment of him is his IQ. I dont see that, he blew several plays today in such limited time. (He was wide open with 1.5 on the shot clock and passed...)

ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). We Had no one else to plug in that spot. Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls. Several blown calls. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our lose like this board is obsess of doing.

and he couldnt send Randolph because?

fouling is easy.. but kurz's presence hurt us on the offensive end. How many points did we score when Kurz was in?
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:35 pm
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). We Had no one else to plug in that spot. Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls. Several blown calls. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our lose like this board is obsess of doing.

fouling is easy.. but kurz's presence hurt us on the offensive end. How many points did we score when Kurz was in?

Randolph does not play Center. I still cannot figure out why they think Kurz and Randolph are interchangeable...they don't even play the same position.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 pm
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

Last time i checked, Randolph couldnt play Center. Kurz can't either, but he can do a half ass job on it, while Randolph couldnt handle any contact from Shaq.

AND NO, fouling isnt easy, WHERE DID U GET THAT NOTION. do it wrong, and u give the option of a 3 point play, instead of the only 1 point each time Kurz fouled him.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:39 pm
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

Last time i checked, Randolph couldnt play Center. Kurz can't either, but he can do a half ass job on it, while Randolph couldnt handle any contact from Shaq.

AND NO, fouling isnt easy, WHERE DID U GET THAT NOTION. do it wrong, and u give the option of a 3 point play, instead of the only 1 time each time Kurz fouled him.

wtf are you talking about? we're not talking about playing 1 second of defense. we're talking about hacking him as soon as he caught the ball. its not like kurz was holding shaq down or anything to prevent him from shooting. Didn't you hear the ESPN announcers talking about Nellie telling the refs that they were going to foul Shaq as soon as he caught the ball.

And please tell me what "half ass" job Kurz did? Did he get a single rebound? no.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:40 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

Randolph does not play Center. I still cannot figure out why they think Kurz and Randolph are interchangeable...they don't even play the same position.

So are YOU saying that Kurz is a center?
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

Its a lose, lose situation, there is no true back-up center. We can not blame any one except who ever puts the roster together. Not having Beans and Turiaf just shows our glaring need for another center. Thats all it is Kurz is not a center neither is AR. We are just stuck with what we have left, that is Turiaf all we can do now is manage, cross our fingers until Beans gets back.

Then wait for draft or perhaps get a Center befor the trade deadline
All Star
THIZZ wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

So are YOU saying that Kurz is a center?

No, but neither is Turiaf. Doesn't mean they're not both a billion times better at playing Center than Randolph ever will be.

Not to mention playing a young player out of position is a fantastic way to screw him up...I'd much rather screw up Kurz than Randolph.

Not getting into this argument again though.

saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

AND NO, fouling isnt easy, WHERE DID U GET THAT NOTION. do it wrong, and u give the option of a 3 point play, instead of the only 1 time each time Kurz fouled him.

wtf are you talking about? we're not talking about playing 1 second of defense. we're talking about hacking him as soon as he caught the ball. its not like kurz was holding shaq down or anything to prevent him from shooting. Didn't you hear the ESPN announcers talking about Nellie telling the refs that they were going to foul Shaq as soon as he caught the ball.

And please tell me what "half ass" job Kurz did? Did he get a single rebound? no.

Ok im sorry to go all asshole-esque on all of u today (my alter ego "Mr. Crackers" is much nicer) But theres something called playing outside of the ball. Just because Shaq isnt touching the ball, doesnt mean you do not defend him. Kurz most likely did a better job on Shaq off the ball than a skinny asss randolph could of done. Just cuz one player touches the ball, the other 4 players on O, and 5 players on D got just as much responsibility.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:45 pm
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:
saintdee wrote:
RITZ wrote:

Ok im sorry to go all asshole-esque on all of u today (my alter ego "Mr. Crackers" is much nicer) But theres something called playing outside of the ball. Just because Shaq isnt touching the ball, doesnt mean you do not defend him. Kurz most likely did a better job on Shaq off the ball than a skinny asss randolph could of done. Just cuz one player touches the ball, the other 4 players on O, and 5 players on D got just as much responsibility.

Didn't you know that playing and coaching basketball is so easy that anyone could do it????

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 pm
Peoples, Nellie has ZERO confidence in Randolph to do ANYTHING right. He would love to put in a talented guy like Randolph, but he doubted Randolph's ability to follow the hack-a-shaq orders.

Kurz is a yes-man. tell him to do something he is capable of doing, and he gets it done.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 pm
RITZ wrote:

ur an idiot. sorry i gotta call u out on this, but did you not realize he was sent by nellie to foul shaq (Hack a Shaq). I dont see how Kurz ruined the game. We Had no one else to plug in that spot.

Beans got hurt, Turiaf had 5 fouls.. EVERYONE f*cked up tonight. Jax with his shitty shots, Maggs missed a layup, Ellis looking lost, poor passing, crawford and his TO's for going ISO... so i cant blame Kurz for our loss like this board is obsess of doing.

WOW your a tuff guy with name calling, what are you 12? I understand hack-a-shaq your not a genius, But sending him in and having him Hurt the team is not acceptable. Kurz didnt do anything productive, Davidson could have even done SOMETHING good instead of something negative as Kurz did
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads