Total votes : 13

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 am
Not on davka yet I'll keep checking
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:32 am
Wow, after looking at the box score of when they destroyed the Kings on Monday, I assumed the Suns would put up a better fight. I guess bad karma came back to hurt them after humiliating a team two days before.

The Suns, despite that very good line up, are hard to predict. They're scary one night, then they're ugly the next.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:47 am
32 was in house for this one.

It was terrific. Aside from Shaq, the entire Suns team was flabergasted. Amare didn't exploit his mismatch, Barnes couldn't hit anything, JRich hit some jumpers but seemed quiet after Ronny put him in his place, Nash got played on the pass all night and couldn't get any momentum, Amundson was a disgrace, Grant got so pissed he kneed Maggs in the balls going full speed... really, it was just an all-out circus on Phoenix. The only time the Warriors were at the Suns' mercy was when Shaq would catch offensive glass in the circle... and at that point, there's no stopping him. Aside from that, it was a HOSE.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:52 am
That's what I like to hear. From what I saw it was another good game from Maggs, the only shots he really missed were layups. I'm worried about Monta officially now though
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 am
I'm pretty new in this forum but i've seen already whats going on with the people in here.

I think the Warriors doesn't deserve fans like some of you... always pesimistic and talking **** about their own team (even cheering ex-warriors players that now play in other teams :crazy:) until you see the team it's winning (sometimes to a stronger team) and then you all suddently turn into superhappywarriorloverman... that is so PATHETIC...

I like this team and i like what we have, i wouldn't trade Maggette or Crawford or whatever like most of you... because they are great and they have a lot to show and i love them as the players they are... even if you don't trust them... but i think it's the LOSERS ATTITUDE of the fans of this team that will not make this team a real winner one... and that is very sad...

I just wanted to say that.

I'm out of this losers forum. Don't bother answering this post.

:salute:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:51 am
true_warrior wrote:I'm pretty new in this forum but i've seen already whats going on with the people in here.

I think the Warriors doesn't deserve fans like some of you... always pesimistic and talking **** about their own team (even cheering ex-warriors players that now play in other teams :crazy:) until you see the team it's winning (sometimes to a stronger team) and then you all suddently turn into superhappywarriorloverman... that is so PATHETIC...

I like this team and i like what we have, i wouldn't trade Maggette or Crawford or whatever like most of you... because they are great and they have a lot to show and i love them as the players they are... even if you don't trust them... but i think it's the LOSERS ATTITUDE of the fans of this team that will not make this team a real winner one... and that is very sad...

I will answer - FUK OFF CUNNT

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 am
migya wrote:
true_warrior wrote:I'm pretty new in this forum but i've seen already whats going on with the people in here.

I will answer - FUK OFF CUNNT

This is my favourite part =

Illiterate Retard wrote:but i think it's the LOSERS ATTITUDE of the fans of this team that will not make this team a real winner one.

Aside from the disgraceful grammer.........to actually say that what we say here, and how we feel about the team WILL somehow MAKE the team a losing one.........is special.........and I mean "Special School" special. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 am
bigstrads wrote:
Illiterate Retard wrote:but i think it's the LOSERS ATTITUDE of the fans of this team that will not make this team a real winner one.

Aside from the disgraceful grammer.........to actually say that what we say here, and how we feel about the team WILL somehow MAKE the team a losing one.........is special.........and I mean "Special School" special. :wink:

HAHAHAHA. Definately retard like that clown

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks I needed a good laugh this morning!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 pm
We seriously couldn't have been luckier. I've never seen the 3's drop with such ease. In one sense, it was a beautiful thing to see and I loved every minute. In another, you just know our shots aren't going to drop like that forever.

I suppose that's what you get with an offense oriented team. We get steals and blocks, but don't play any significant D. We simply rely on our jump shots dropping. When they do, we're golden, when they don't... well... you get Crawford in the SA game going 2-10 in 47 minutes.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:33 pm
FishStix wrote:We seriously couldn't have been luckier. I've never seen the 3's drop with such ease. In one sense, it was a beautiful thing to see and I loved every minute. In another, you just know our shots aren't going to drop like that forever.

I suppose that's what you get with an offense oriented team. We get steals and blocks, but don't play any significant D. We simply rely on our jump shots dropping. When they do, we're golden, when they don't... well... you get Crawford in the SA game going 2-10 in 47 minutes.

The thing about this team that most people fail to realize is that it really is all about defense. When the Warriors play D, their offense flourishes. When they stop defending, their jump shots stop falling.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:04 pm
The Game is Downloadable on Davka!

http://bt.davka.info/

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 pm
:agrue:
Previous

Return to Game Threads