Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 2009-01-28

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

What will be the outcome against the Mavs?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm

WIN
50%
LOSS
50%

Total votes : 20

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Just for fun we should put Randolph in too.

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Monta is not anywhere near the player he was before. Not saying he won't get there, but he is FAR FAR FAR from having the speed and elevation that he had before. I still think he came back too soon.

him being 100% athletically will not magically give him court vision/passing ability, leadership qualities, and defensive awareness. this is a wait and see process, but he has never really shown PG or defensive qualities in his game. pretty sad that our best passer is someone who not too long ago was a daily DNP.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm
GSW2006 wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Monta is not anywhere near the player he was before. Not saying he won't get there, but he is FAR FAR FAR from having the speed and elevation that he had before. I still think he came back too soon.

him being 100% athletically will not magically give him court vision/passing ability, leadership qualities, and defensive awareness. this is a wait and see process, but he has never really shown PG or defensive qualities in his game. pretty sad that our best passer is someone who not too long ago was a daily DNP.

I wasn't talking to you because I really have nothing to say to someone who is so ignorant as to want Baron over Monta.

I was making a general observation.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
GSW2006 wrote:

I wasn't talking to you because I really have nothing to say to someone who is so ignorant as to want Baron over Monta.

wow, you guys should quit arguing and watch some good tennis on ESPN 2... and then LOST at 9 on ABC. It will make you feel better after u watch the warriors getting blown out this whole time
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:13 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
GSW2006 wrote:

wow, you guys should quit arguing and watch some good tennis on ESPN 2... and then LOST at 9 on ABC. It will make you feel better after u watch the warriors getting blown out this whole time

I'm not watching the Warriors anymore...I stopped a little after the half.

I'm so excited for LOST!!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 pm
I'm still watching

*sigh*

(it's just not often they're on TV here)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 pm
Quazza wrote:I'm still watching

*sigh*

does www.abc.com work there quazza? it has every single episode. thats how i watched 4th season.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

*sigh*

does www.abc.com work there quazza? it has every single episode. thats how i watched 4th season.

He's talking about the Warriors.

I watched all 4 seasons on abc.com in HD, it was awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:

*sigh*

He's talking about the Warriors.

I watched all 4 seasons on abc.com in HD, it was awesome.

LOL yeah... i knew that :oops: :oops: :oops:
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 pm
hahahha

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 pm
saintdee wrote:mavs got embarrassed by the celtics they're going to look to bash on us.

mission accomplished

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 pm
it looks like our 4 '20 point scorers' scenario got the first black stain. it looked terrible one on one gay fiesta and the warriors were holding their butts for rape. if dallas is soft, then we are definition of bellow softness. if this goes on, we need major trade, because well we look nothing like playoff material, at best 10th in the west for years to come.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:41 pm
crawford and ellis together in lineup looked like 'an ass for spanking' :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 pm
Everyone needs to learn their roles.... and keep the iso down to a minimum.... too many guys are trying to do that.
I know its pointless, but I want Marcus to get some PT.... from the little time he had on the floor, he was making pretty good passes, especially on a break... I'm guessing nellie thinks hes too soft, and doesnt drive or doesn't have a reliable jump shot, but give him garbage time at least... take him off the inactive list...
btw, why the hell does nellie take AR off with 3mins to go? he subs him for davidson and leaves Azu in...

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm
only good thing all night was listening to Gundy dump on Nelson and rowell almost the entire game
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads