Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Warriors 2009-01-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the short-handed Warriors defeat the Kings?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

YES
71%
NO
29%

Total votes : 21

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:00 am
Wow............crazy sh*t as always...............that is all.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 am
Another loss, just another 35 and we are at least picking in the top 3

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am
WarriorJoe wrote:
Masurakyris wrote:damnit..oh well

on a side note, every time i see 'k-mart' i want to punch him in the face

Francisco Garcia and Brad Miller too....

and salmons... everytime martin shoots a free throw i want to slap him in the face. That team is so annoying. I hate em all.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:50 am
thow watching the game gave me thrills, i don't think it was agood game by warriors, and not because we are injured, but because kings are really bad and they played shitty basketball, but we couldn't do nothing to prove we are better than this. the only plays i saw were picks and rolls with biedrins,turiaf and iso calls from crawford, watson and maggette and azu. no plays for randolph, no for morrow. that is - ball movement got stagnant yesterday. maybe because bench players and starters do not trust each other, maybe because nelson did not trust them (bench players). without biedrins, no matter how good isos would look, we were so bad as to be minus 25! now that says a lot were we end up without pick and roll and rebounds. no defense and bad offense. warriors looked very disintegrated yesterday. not as a team.
only heroics from watson, crawford and azu helped us through 4+ 1,2, but nothing like a plan or a team.
and it's against kings, who played the same style as we did.
noise style.
bellinelli at the point looks some better than what we saw last night. he at least tries to lead the team and get some rhythmical flow to the players.
a little portion of stability. the same as with biedrins.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:16 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Yeah, the LVP of this game wasnt Nelly (for once), Maggs earns that award. The fact that Turaf and Biedrens both had airballs during the game, i still would of trusted them on the line more than him. He was pathetic.

Crawfish, azu, watson, ab, ronny, all played solid. I might be missing a couple guys, i cant think of tem at the moment. Oh morrow, was decent.

Not so sure about that. HOW DO YOU NOT FOUL up by 3 under 10 seconds left?????????
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 am
bada wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Yeah, the LVP of this game wasnt Nelly (for once), Maggs earns that award. The fact that Turaf and Biedrens both had airballs during the game, i still would of trusted them on the line more than him. He was pathetic.

Crawfish, azu, watson, ab, ronny, all played solid. I might be missing a couple guys, i cant think of tem at the moment. Oh morrow, was decent.

Not so sure about that. HOW DO YOU NOT FOUL up by 3 under 10 seconds left?????????

on the broadcast they noted that Nellie was yelling FOUL FOUL!! so i don't think that one is on nellie. I hate the queens though, i've never seen such a cocky team that was that bad. The faces they make made me want to piss on them through my TV, but i didn't wanna stain my LCD Screen
All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 am
How did Martin get away with that huge carry at the end of the 3rd OT before he missed the shot that ultimately lead to the Salmons winning bucket. And can somebody tell Barnett to shut his f*ckin mouth....form the moment he said something about a 4th OT the Dubs did not come close to making a bucket.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:30 pm
SFWarriors wrote:Just read a recap on the game and as usual, our opponents get a lot of praise without much mention that it took them three overtimes to win against a depleted squad.

Man, I think we define depleted:

No Ellis, Jackson, Wright, Bellinelli. and losing Biedrins, Maggette and Watson? I am blown away at how scrappy we were, though, like everyone said, the failure to foul at the end of the 2nd and 3rd overtime are inexplicable. That one is on Nelson, barring any evidence that he practices those situations. It does no good to scream "foul, foul" from the sidelines if you haven't gone over that again and again. Three areas where he is guilty of bad coaching are when they need to foul, when they need to inbound, and his utterly inexplicable decisions to play Kurz over Randolph. I am not saying Randolph is the next coming and he is a raw rookie, but it is painfully obvious how much better he is than Kurz. Every time Kurz is in, they may as well be playing 4 on 5.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:48 pm
Wow Maggs 4-12 on free-throw shooting am i seeing a miss print. He is usually on point.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Wow Maggs 4-12 on free-throw shooting am i seeing a miss print. He is usually on point.

Yeah, 85%...I have seen him have one other game like that...it was about 2 years ago, and very similar. He was beside himself...guess he loses focus every once in a blue moon. Hey, it happens, just like Shaq hitting 12 straight :wink:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:22 pm
.................wtf? :cry:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Theres a torrent here for anyone who wants to watch last nights crazy game =

http://bt.davka.info/
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm
bigstrads wrote:Theres a torrent here for anyone who wants to watch last nights crazy game =

can't go throught that again, that was rough.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:21 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Theres a torrent here for anyone who wants to watch last nights crazy game =

Hmm, its such an awful decision for me with these games...........I so desperately just want to watch my boys but can I stand watching these games?...........especially when I know what Im going to suffer through. :?
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:50 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Hmm, its such an awful decision for me with these games...........I so desperately just want to watch my boys but can I stand watching these games?...........especially when I know what Im going to suffer through. :?

last night would have been better for me if it wasn't the queens. I can't stand them getting over on us. Especially with the stupid faces the players make.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads