Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Warriors 2009-01-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the short-handed Warriors defeat the Kings?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

YES
71%
NO
29%

Total votes : 21

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 pm
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Theres a torrent here for anyone who wants to watch last nights crazy game =

http://bt.davka.info/

can't go throught that again, that was rough.

Hmm, its such an awful decision for me with these games...........I so desperately just want to watch my boys but can I stand watching these games?...........especially when I know what Im going to suffer through. :?

I'm gonna give it a try. I haven't had much time to watch any games lately (none in the last two weeks), but that should change in the next few days.

This one looks like an entertaining one, even if I already know the outcome.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:58 pm
coltraning wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Wow Maggs 4-12 on free-throw shooting am i seeing a miss print. He is usually on point.

Yeah, 85%...I have seen him have one other game like that...it was about 2 years ago, and very similar. He was beside himself...guess he loses focus every once in a blue moon. Hey, it happens, just like Shaq hitting 12 straight :wink:

I really would really like to hear his explanation for the woe-full free throw shooting. It could be lost of focus or was he betting against the warriors i say they do an investigation.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:12 pm
The game is actually on right now, on CSN.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:55 pm
Yeah, I missed the 3 OT, watching now. Oh god, what a sad loss. Depressing, truly.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:32 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Theres a torrent here for anyone who wants to watch last nights crazy game =

http://bt.davka.info/

can't go throught that again, that was rough.

Hmm, its such an awful decision for me with these games...........I so desperately just want to watch my boys but can I stand watching these games?...........especially when I know what Im going to suffer through. :?

I'm gonna give it a try. I haven't had much time to watch any games lately (none in the last two weeks), but that should change in the next few days.

This one looks like an entertaining one, even if I already know the outcome.

Hows your speed been on that torrent TMC?...........mines horrible, I left it on all night and Im at 32%. :banghead:

Its always slow as hell when I download from Davka, when I get them from sportbit.org, they take about 30 mins. :shock:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:41 am
Anyone catch Monta clowing CJ's ball handling to Jackson? read his lips he said "what the **** is that" lol
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 am
Rehren1296 wrote:Anyone catch Monta clowing CJ's ball handling to Jackson? read his lips he said "what the **** is that" lol

I saw him doing that with Jackson, but didn't realize he was clowning on CJ.
Not the most positive role model thing to be doing after he just effed over the whole team and season with his moped clowning incident. Or maybe he and CJ are tight enough to where they can clown each other like that, I don't know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Previous

Return to Game Threads