Game Thread: Warriors @ Portland Trail Blazers 2009-01-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will another Warrior get injured in this game?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 pm

YES
40%
NO
60%

Total votes : 15

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm
i want 07 back....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:00 pm
warriors need to do some fragmentation, anti-virus, add some RAM, some gigabytes on hard disk, reboot and upgrade to at least something more powerfull than windows 1992
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm
Ok so we lose Ellis, Utah lost Boozer due to injury and Deron William, but they are still respectable.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:08 pm
hMmmMMM

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:08 pm
We need to keep the Turiaf-Biedrins combo. Or better yet, this lineup is good.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 pm
Beans and Turiaf both in the game at the same time good things happening-Portland calls a timeout.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:16 pm
im glad we didnt give up...

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:17 pm
le sigh...

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 pm
usual warriors loss with random good moments

warriors where random is a law
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:40 pm
mmmmm didn't we sign Goose to a $60 million dollar deal? the highest shooting % warrior gets 5 shots?? I don't care if its boring to dump it down there for an iso, but if he is making even have of those plus getting to the line, he should be getting at least 15 shots a game.
I love CJ's shooting and clutch shots, and I think his lack of D gets overstated, but he really needs to work on it.. him and crawford
AR had a bad game today, but man, those facial expressions are priceless. :sad1:
he reminds me of a young KG, but a lil skinnier and more athletic. their jump shots look pretty similar as well.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 am
Urgh.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:20 am
I watched the game sporadically with the sound down while hanging at my friends house. Looks like we had a decent first half until the end of the 2nd quarter. Things in general looked pretty ugly in the second half.

What happened to Randolph? Seriously, I walked in the room and saw him going to sit on the bench, and he really looked like he was going to cry. I thought wtf just happened? did someone just tell him his dog died?

What did I miss? because he looked mortified, like someone had just pulled down his pants in front of the whole stadium. Or like my four year old when he throws a fit. So did I miss him making a huge mistake? what happened?
Was he that upset from the third foul called on him? I like his passion but man he needs to chill out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:22 am
Jackattack wrote:I watched the game sporadically with the sound down while hanging at my friends house. Looks like we had a decent first half until the end of the 2nd quarter. Things in general looked pretty ugly in the second half.

What happened to Randolph? Seriously, I walked in the room and saw him going to sit on the bench, and he really looked like he was going to cry. I thought wtf just happened? did someone just tell him his dog died?

What did I miss? because he looked mortified, like someone had just pulled down his pants in front of the whole stadium. Or like my four year old when he throws a fit. So did I miss him making a huge mistake? what happened?
Was he that upset from the third foul called on him? I like his passion but man he needs to chill out.

4 fouls in 10 minutes............with Nelson as his coach.............I think he was pissed cuz he knew his night was over. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:23 am
Jackattack wrote:I watched the game sporadically with the sound down while hanging at my friends house. Looks like we had a decent first half until the end of the 2nd quarter. Things in general looked pretty ugly in the second half.

He always looks like he's going to cry. I didn't watch the whole game, but I know he had 3 fouls in the first quarter and I think he picked up his 4th in the 2nd...that may have been it.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:30 am
bigstrads wrote:

4 fouls in 10 minutes............with Nelson as his coach.............I think he was pissed cuz he knew his night was over. :roll:

I know you don't like Nelson Bigs, but he had a perfectly legitimate reason to pull Randolph. The kid is NOT ready to play. Yes he is immensely talented and yes he will eventually be a good player, but he is not NBA ready and he shows it over and over every time he gets into the game. Nelson's call on this kid is dead on.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads