Game Thread: Warriors @ Utah Jazz 2009-01-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors beat a Utah team without Boozer?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:15 pm

YES
47%
NO
53%

Total votes : 15

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Whatever

Signed.

I don't care about how we lose. The fact that it's another loss is all that matters.

Another loss is another step closer to a high lottery pick AND FUKIN HOPEFULLY THE REMOVAL OF THE LOSER PLAYERS AND INSANE COACH!

You know what though..............I have a bad feeling that this season, in as far as its a diabolical one for Nelson, will just be written off as bad schedule and injury plagued.

And that will be the "reason" for our record, not Nelson...........and as such, he gets a free ride and carte blanche to carry on for the rest of 2 year deal. :banghead:

Yes weve had a tough schedule, and yes weve had alot on injuries.............but the point is, Nelson is not using the roster correctly and not developing our young guys, THAT is why he needs/should be fired, not because we are losing.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:53 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Signed.

I don't care about how we lose. The fact that it's another loss is all that matters.

Another loss is another step closer to a high lottery pick AND FUKIN HOPEFULLY THE REMOVAL OF THE LOSER PLAYERS AND INSANE COACH!

You know what though..............I have a bad feeling that this season, in as far as its a diabolical one for Nelson, will just be written off as bad schedule and injury plagued.

And that will be the "reason" for our record, not Nelson...........and as such, he gets a free ride and carte blanche to carry on for the rest of 2 year deal. :banghead:

Yes weve had a tough schedule, and yes weve had alot on injuries.............but the point is, Nelson is not using the roster correctly and not developing our young guys, THAT is why he needs/should be fired, not because we are losing.
Injuies, and schedule definitely played a part. The difference between Riley last year, and Nelson this year is that Riley contract was up.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:

Signed.

You are right and that's what will be said and that's what will happen

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 am
The schedule thing is completely irrelevant, imo. This is not the NFL, everybody has to play the same teams, and everything evens out in the end.

Injuries, on the other side, certainly played a role in our record, particularly Monta's.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:22 am
TMC wrote:The schedule thing is completely irrelevant, imo. This is not the NFL, everybody has to play the same teams, and everything evens out in the end.

Injuries, on the other side, certainly played a role in our record, particularly Monta's.
But it hasn't evened out yet. So we'll see when the season's over.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:12 pm
In the newspaper I saw Rowell said that Nellie's job is secure, blaming our record on injuries. God, what an idiot... :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:17 pm
JayPat wrote:In the newspaper I saw Rowell said that Nellie's job is secure, blaming our record on injuries. God, what an idiot... :banghead:

Yeah, we got a discussion on it (well, I call it that but its really 2-3 guys that actually go in there :wink:) in the News Articles section.
Previous

Return to Game Threads