Game Thread: Warriors @ Minnesota Timberwolves 2009-01-02

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors come out with a victory in Minnesota?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm

YES
79%
NO
21%

Total votes : 14

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:10 pm
who does jackson think he is?

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 pm
do we suck so badly :oops:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:who does jackson think he is?

Well he is our best player...

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:15 pm
warriors=irrelevant

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:19 pm
losing to a team that has a guy named 'love' - it's almost as bad as losing to a team, which has a guy named 'gay'

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Where is Morrow, Crawford sit down, Nellie and his whole staff need to go. What happened to our defence coaches? N o DEFENCE, NO MORE SMALL BALL

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 pm
pathetic perimeter defense by Crawford and Watson
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Well, what is there to add to yet another ugly Ws loss? It iis probably the ugliest and dumbest and most selfish 25 point, 7 assist (6 TURNOVER) game I have ever seen in Sjax's "performance" tonight. Jesus ****ing christ, talk about padding your stats and let's talk about what it means to really be a ballhog/chucker/turnover machine. Belli, Crawford and Watson couldn't hit tonight , Azu had the flu, Nelson hates Randolph, Morrow cooled off and Biedrins couldn't keep from fouling folks...ugly, just ugly -Jefferson is a great great player, that's for sure. We have no one on the Ws with as bright a future as his. (Sorry, Monta.)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:49 pm
these games just leave you speechless, no passion,no fire, no gameplan, no execution, nothing..
it must be tanking...
(a false hope)

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 pm
coltraning wrote:Well, what is there to add to yet another ugly Ws loss? It iis probably the ugliest and dumbest and most selfish 25 point, 7 assist (6 TURNOVER) game I have ever seen in Sjax's "performance" tonight. Jesus ****ing christ, talk about padding your stats and let's talk about what it means to really be a ballhog/chucker/turnover machine. Belli, Crawford and Watson couldn't hit tonight , Azu had the flu, Nelson hates Randolph, Morrow cooled off and Biedrins couldn't keep from fouling folks...ugly, just ugly -Jefferson is a great great player, that's for sure. We have no one on the Ws with as bright a future as his. (Sorry, Monta.)

And that's only on offense too. You fail to mention how he never got back on defense, showed absolutely no hustle, and gave up on his guy way too often.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:07 pm
SFWarriors wrote:
coltraning wrote:Well, what is there to add to yet another ugly Ws loss? It iis probably the ugliest and dumbest and most selfish 25 point, 7 assist (6 TURNOVER) game I have ever seen in Sjax's "performance" tonight. Jesus ****ing christ, talk about padding your stats and let's talk about what it means to really be a ballhog/chucker/turnover machine. Belli, Crawford and Watson couldn't hit tonight , Azu had the flu, Nelson hates Randolph, Morrow cooled off and Biedrins couldn't keep from fouling folks...ugly, just ugly -Jefferson is a great great player, that's for sure. We have no one on the Ws with as bright a future as his. (Sorry, Monta.)

And that's only on offense too. You fail to mention how he never got back on defense, showed absolutely no hustle, and gave up on his guy way too often.

yeah, I could have written another paragraph on that. That's the thing, ya know. Anyone just looking at the box score is going to think "oh, other than the turnovers, he had a pretty good game." Anyone watching the game would see incredible forcing of action, killing ball movement, and his lumpy, stumpy slo-mo moves in the paint, often ending in a block or a steal. He is either incredibly selfish, stupid or both.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 am
F*cking pathetic.............I cant stand this crap anymore, I want a full blown implosion, large enough for them to fire Nelson, no more pointless wins.

You know, guys, just think about a our team, any combination of players............coached by someone else, anyone else! even Smart? just thik about it................how does that look/feel?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:07 am
bigstrads wrote:You know, guys, just think about a our team, any combination of players............coached by someone else, anyone else! even Smart? just thik about it................how does that look/feel?

Sh*tty. Nelson is partly to blame, but this is just a bad roster. Lots of players with similar skills, young guys that haven't had a chance to develop, a perennial lack of inside guys, lots of guys with no interest whatsoever in playing any defense...

I want Nellie gone, because I think our young guys will have a better chance to develop with a guy willing to play them. But I don't think our record would improve much this season.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:13 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:You know, guys, just think about a our team, any combination of players............coached by someone else, anyone else! even Smart? just thik about it................how does that look/feel?

Sh*tty. Nelson is partly to blame, but this is just a bad roster. Lots of players with similar skills, young guys that haven't had a chance to develop, a perennial lack of inside guys, lots of guys with no interest whatsoever in playing any defense...

I want Nellie gone, because I think our young guys will have a better chance to develop with a guy willing to play them. But I don't think our record would improve much this season.

Ohh Im not saying we will any more games than we are now (well, actually, I think we would)................just the feel of it would be so much better, as you know that we would go down fighting and giving the right people the right playing time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 am
bigstrads wrote:giving the right people the right playing time.

Pending on who'd be the new coach, I definitely agree with that.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads