Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers 2008-12-28

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors success continue in LA?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:08 pm

YES
71%
NO
29%

Total votes : 24

Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:50 pm
martin wrote:yeah, the foul calls vs boston and l.a. sometimes are completely favoritable to higher ranked teams. just makes you very 'fukc that' mood. overall good game for everyone, except crawford. he seems to fade when he's not trying to take many shots (looks useless on the floor) and when he's in his mode he just seems not get them in often enough.

..well he's 3-6 and 4-4 from the line if my stats are correct. i think he's playing pretty well out there.

now of course his D is beyond horrible, which is really frustrating. but on offense he's doing fine. though i'm wishing watson would get more minutes, and i guess that would only come if craw got less time...

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 pm
rizon wrote:
martin wrote:yeah, the foul calls vs boston and l.a. sometimes are completely favoritable to higher ranked teams. just makes you very 'fukc that' mood. overall good game for everyone, except crawford. he seems to fade when he's not trying to take many shots (looks useless on the floor) and when he's in his mode he just seems not get them in often enough.

..well he's 3-6 and 4-4 from the line if my stats are correct. i think he's playing pretty well out there.

now of course his D is beyond horrible, which is really frustrating. but on offense he's doing fine. though i'm wishing watson would get more minutes, and i guess that would only come if craw got less time...

yeah, i just checked his stats and was surprised. i don't know why, but i don't like his game..you know, newcomers must earn fans respect :)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm
travel, pau, travel :banghead:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:03 pm
why isnt jack on kobe...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:03 pm
8th ave wrote:why isnt jack on kobe...

jk
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 pm
martin wrote:
rizon wrote:

yeah, i just checked his stats and was surprised. i don't know why, but i don't like his game..you know, newcomers must earn fans respect :)

lol i hear ya. by the way BWright almost threw it DOWN on pau. and, he's got such a sweet FT stroke. every ball just goes perfectly straight through the net.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 pm
rizon wrote:
martin wrote:
rizon wrote:

lol i hear ya. by the way BWright almost threw it DOWN on pau. and, he's got such a sweet FT stroke. every ball just goes perfectly straight through the net.

yeah, i like brandan's play.he's just too skinny to guard anyone his size and rebound consistently
Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm
Jackson sucks, he is a turn over machine. He sucks so badly.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 pm
why the hell am i even watching this game.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 pm
How came Jack have a good all around game against Celtics then suck against the Lakers, Crawford sucks
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 pm
Marco Fan wrote:How came Jack have a good all around game against Celtics then suck against the Lakers, Crawford sucks

i dont see how crawford sucks.. i agree on D he sucks, but elsewhere??

by the way, does CJ ever miss a jumper anymore? all season he's been money
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:37 pm
Kurz

play Randolf already

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 pm
Done
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 pm
ok take him out now

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:44 pm
When Crawford is in the offence just doesn't flow the way it should, that's why he has never played on a winning team
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads