Game Thread: Boston Celtics @ Warriors 2008-12-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors end the Celtics win streak?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

YES
25%
NO
75%

Total votes : 20

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 pm
wow, just wow. This is an awesome xmas present i must say. Let's hope they take something huge from this

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 pm
i voted yes :salute:

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:22 pm
Oh man, I was out somewhere checking the score on my phone and the internet died when we were up by one!! What a great xmas present. Does anyone have a link for this game? (torrent?) I don't know if that's against the rules or anything, sorry of it is...

Please Dubs, carry this over to LA!
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:25 pm
Wow it got crowded in here tonight while we were in chat watching the game!!!

HELL YES!! We took that game!
and Garnett getting in Bellis face... what a biyaaaaaatch!!

this team has heart!

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:28 pm
Wow... you wanna talk about a win. Funny thing was I was playing NBA 2k9 earlier and was playing the Celtics in game 7 of the NBA Finals. I was down throughout but it was the 4th quarter that keyed the win. The man of the night in the game? Stephen Jackson. The man of the night in tonight's reality win? Stephen Jackson.

Oh, the irony.

BTW, my sister went to this game with her boyfriend. Every time she watches a Warriors game live, they win. I outta get her tickets to every home game for the rest of the season! :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:34 pm
That was a solid win too, not a lucky buzzer beater, we didnt steal it by a basket, we double digit victoried their asses with a dapleted roster! Now we get to hear sportcenter/etc make excuse of how the Cetics were just tired and the reffs helped the warriors getting the celtics in foul trouble :roll:
That was great CJ,Jack,Belli,Ronny- give em a bonus
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:50 pm
The Celtics are just a bunch of punks. Did you see the reactions they gave whenever they fouled someone? Total pansies. Sooo glad we won this game.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:59 pm
are W's players using steroids.... :shock:

That's what u called X'mas gift...Thx W's

seems like California is not a good place for Boston....
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:09 am
godubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubsgodubs
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:35 am
God damn Speak, you and your long crazy messages messing up the page! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, check out the highlights on nba.com.

Biggest upset of the season, and the play/highlight counts is STILL like 12-4 in Bostons favour. :roll:

Also, damn, can Fitz learn a new freaken word for a big made bucket = "GOOD!" thats all he says, annoys the hell out of me. :evil:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:39 am
Ok, I know I'm gonna catch some heat for this... but is it coincidence that Crapford and Meggette didn't play in the best win of our season?. :wink:

Now, onto the game, I couldn't be happier with this win, particularly against the guy I hate the most on the NBA (yep, even above Crapford and Marcus Banks), that punk b*tch that goes by the name of Kevin Garnett. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Last edited by TMC on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:46 am
What a win and will likely be the highlight of this season

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:23 am
TMC wrote:Ok, I know I'm gonna catch some heat for this... but is it coincidence that Crapford and Meggette didn't play in the best win of our season?. :wink:

Now, onto the game, I couldn't be happier with this win, particularly against the guy I hate the most on the NBA (yep, even above Crapford and Marcus Banks), that punk b*tch that goes by the name of Kevin Garnett. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

garnett is a biyatch!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:00 am
:shock:

great win last night...

jackson was clutch in the 4th quarter... :D :D

it was good to see monta on the bench... he looks a little older...
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:23 am
crowd stepped up it was as loud as...well not as loud as the dallas run but loud. captian jack came over and said hello before the game she was there with three of her friends. I took my dad and after the game he said it was one of the best times he ever had 8) ...we had one a good third quarter and we finished strong.

I give props to beans and turiaf who were getting beat up in the paint but they had more stamina and in the end stood tall.

buike had a couple key shots when we needed them badly.
jackson got off to a slow start but came around in the clutch.

hope we build on this....

ohhh yeah ...nellie was up on his feet going crazy many times..it was good to see him off his chair.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads