PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm
every time i say it's bad it gets better, so -
THIS IS FUKCING BAD!

[-o<
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 pm
And Marcus could help us much more that Demarcus, he supposed to be a D-man, but his defense aint been that great these past two games
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:40 pm
THIZZ wrote:And Marcus could help us much more that Demarcus, he supposed to be a D-man, but his defense aint been that great these past two games

i swear 32 is right on. nelson is throwing these games. we have absolutely no size in there. and morrow and demarcus haven't done **** to warrant being out there right now. if nelson wants to stretch the defense okay. but at least take out those who havent done ****, and put in wright and have him clean the boards for put backs like he was doing so effectively.

look how ****ing easy its been for miami to drive with this lineup. everything is uncontested.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:43 pm
that is a dumb ass chant... LETS GO HEAT... LETS GO HEAT, it sounds so corny
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 pm
So are our young guys pretty good, or are the heat just playing bad?
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 pm
RUN HOME JACK wrote:that is a dumb ass chant... LETS GO HEAT... LETS GO HEAT, it sounds so corny

lol. and i love your name change.
Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm
THIZZ wrote:So are our young guys pretty good, or are the heat just playing bad?

they are good. they play with energy and better defense. which i know no warriors fan is used to. but this actually will keep us in games and make other teams look bad.

naturally we couldnt do this to the C's, Cavs, or any other elite team. but these kinder could keep us in games. especially if nelson actually kept in wright or randolph when either are playing well.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:47 pm
rizon wrote:
RUN HOME JACK wrote:that is a dumb ass chant... LETS GO HEAT... LETS GO HEAT, it sounds so corny

lol. and i love your name change.
if anyone watched hook...when robin williams played Peter Pan then you will know where i got my name from
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm
Wright has a great 3 rd and no time in the 4 th, NELSON SUCKS

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Nelson sat Wright after doing incredible, Denfend that nelson fans. Lost us the game.... cool
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:59 pm
Marco Fan wrote:Wright has a great 3 rd and no time in the 4 th, NELSON SUCKS

seriously, wtf is up with that!? He scores 10 of his 12 in the 3rd, and doesn't see the floor for a second in the 4th.

that's just fkn criminal
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:28 pm
The Wright thing is just more evidence to bolster 32's theory. However, any realistic assessment of the team must recognize that with 77 points out of the line-up, 4 top scorers, the Ws have a woeful offense. Makes sense. With strong scorers not on the floor, the opponents can pay much more attention to Biedrins, Morrow, Belli, Azu, etc...giving them less space and time. It is the flip side of why folks shoot such a good three % against the Ws. You give any 1/2 decent shooter time to get set behind the arc, odds are good they will drain it. When was the last time you saw a contested 3 being shot against the Ws? I hate to sound like Mr. glass half-full, but the defense has been markedly better since Smart/Moncrief took it over. If they can continue that and get their 77 points a game back, they will play 60% ball easily. You can't expect any team which has its top 4 scorers out to play well offensively. Still, the Wright (or Randolph, take your pick) thing is some kind of majorly fucked up mystery. Oh...and this loss was Crawful Chuckford's fault :wink:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:35 pm
coltraning wrote:The Wright thing is just more evidence to bolster 32's theory. However, any realistic assessment of the team must recognize that with 77 points out of the line-up, 4 top scorers, the Ws have a woeful offense. Makes sense.

It does. So when someone scores 10 in a quarter, you think you'd think you'd stick with em
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:46 pm
but man how much better was the defense today without Crawford in there!

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 pm
nellie panicked and went with the little men again..... and that 4 point lead of miami went to double digits..
i argee with everyone that he shouldve kept wright out there with ar.
they shouldve also kept going into wright and beans since they were defended by marion and haslem respectively. beans was 3-8, not horrible, and probably would've improved on the % if he had more shots n iso's against haslem.
also, I thought that Marcus Williams would've helped out alot with our offense. He can't really shoot, but he would at least have taken care of the ball and gave some guys pretty decent looks, more than what was done by cj and demarcus in todays game anyway.
I agree that with monta and this lineup, we'd be pretty impressive on some nights since the old monta could easily break down the offense and make shots for himself in a pinch. That would allow the other youth to benefit with cuts and open shots, put backs, hustle plays, and rebounds as the defense collapses into monta.
and defensively, well at least tonight the youth seem pretty scrappy and alot better than with jax maggs and craw.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads